GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by S-4Motion

1. S-4Motion

If you had to drive your Mk7 1000+ miles on gravel/dirt...

The Alltrack guys love the lift kits if you're really wanting to go that route, I'd definitely say go to a smaller rim. Me personally, my #1 mod would be an Alltrack skid plate but I'm overly cautious.
  2. S-4Motion

Key fob options?

Forgot to actually post links for the covers lol. Key Fob with Key access Key Fob with No Key Access
  3. S-4Motion

Key fob options?

Etsy also has a ton of options for leather ones if that's your cup of tea.
  4. S-4Motion

Steering Wheel Upgrade?

Do you mean those ridges that point towards the front of the car? I don't and I kinda wish I did, not enough to get a whole new though lol. If you do end up getting a carbon top with a indicator stripe, ask how thick they're going to make it cause I wish mine was a little thicker.
  5. S-4Motion

Steering Wheel Upgrade?

Not a GTI/R wheel, just a base Golf wheel, but I would 100% recommend it. I got mine from Vivid Racing. I also know that someone by the name of Rogera is selling an even thicker wheel in the Interior Parts Classifieds but I can't find the link right now.
  6. S-4Motion

► Official APEX VW Wheel Thread

My vote is on VW center caps, but I'd go a step further and get the dynamic caps. That's just me though.
  7. S-4Motion

RS3 Swapped Golf R Project. IMS 1100

Do you have a thread or something for that swap? I'm interested
  8. S-4Motion

Unijack

Throwing my hat in the ring, I saw this one a while ago and I've been interested it getting it. https://www.etamfg.com/shop.html?store-page=Rennstand-Each-p252276669
  9. S-4Motion

Wassup!

Looks super clean, hope it treats you well! (y)
  10. S-4Motion

Double light in trunk

WOW that's some incredible work, and it looks killer. Are those OEM lights that you installed? What part numbers are they?
  11. S-4Motion

Double light in trunk

Could you take close ups of the light housings installed? Looks incredible man.
  12. S-4Motion

ECS upper front strut braces

Most of the strut tower bars I've seen have adjustable ends so you can apply pressure to the strut towers, but ECS' doesn't. I'm not sure if that really matters, but it's good to note.
  13. S-4Motion

Driver seat belt removal

Let me just say welcome to the forums and VW ownership in general. Hope you stick around. However you've posted in Vendor Classifieds section, I believe you'd have better luck posting in the DIY Guides and Discussions.
  14. S-4Motion

Bug Shield & Bonnet Protector

I don't have any personal experience with these, but I found this a while back. https://www.parttera.com/detail/612/HD21L15