GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ptown

1. P

Dealer quoted strange parts

Hi everyone, last week I went into my local VW dealership and asked for a quote to install a RVC on my 2015 VW Golf TSI 1.4L (Base model). The quoted parts included wires and the labour, but one part which I assumed being the the RVC doesn't seem like it actually is. I found the part online and...
  2. P

Parking Sensors + Reverse Camera

Hi, I'm probably gonna enquire this week about installing parking sensors and a reverse camera. I could just ask the question to the auto electrician however I might as well ask here just in case he does the entire job thinking it'll work and it doesn't end up working. I've read about...
  3. P

Stereo question

Hi, I've tried searching and I can't find anything on it. I have a Golf MK7 90tsi 2015 1.4 fitted with a 5g0035819a stereo/infotainment screen. I want to install a reverse camera but most of the ones on aliexpress and eBay say RCA, RNS 510 etc. and I don't know which one is mine. How do I find...
  4. P

Album Artwork question

Hi, i'm new to these forums and Volkswagen in general. I bought a 2015 Volkswagen Golf TSI in Australia last week. It has an AUX and USB port, however when i plug in my iPhone 5 via USB it doesn't play music, if i do it via aux it doesn't show artwork, and if i do it via bluetooth it also...