GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by primaltugboat

1. P

FS: JB4 w/data cable

Selling my used JB4 with data cable, nothing wrong with it, just removed and selling because I need some cash. I'll throw in a USB to USB-C converter for that I use to hook my phone up to the data cable. Looking for $350 locally in Atlanta, but willing to ship if buyer pays shipping.
  2. P

WTS: BEC (Ed's Reps) Golf R Style Headlights (Used)

Selling a set of used BEC Headlights. These have been on the car for around 1000 miles but are in good shape. The passenger light has a few hairline scratches from bumping part of the body work during the install/removal. I can either buff these out prior to shipping or leave as is depending on...
  3. P

FS : BEC HID Headlights

I have a set of BEC headlights including D2H Hylux HIDs. These are the R style lights, but will fit all MK7s. These have only been used for ~2 weeks, but the passenger side light has a couple hairline scratches from the install. Asking for $500 obo picked up locally in or around Atlanta...
  4. P

Oil on Sparkplug

Sorry for the massive image. Can't figure out how to resize. I changed my sparkplugs today and found what looks to be baked on oil on one of the plugs. There was no pooling or accumulation of oil in the cylinder but this one plug did look significantly dirtier. It's the 3rd in the picture...
  5. P

Looking for advice - Cam/Oil Issue

My car popped a CEL on Sunday and I got it in to the dealership for them to look at (as well as handling the fuel pump recall). What was intended to be a 2 hour early morning trip ended around 2:00 that afternoon when the dealer put me in a rental. Per the dealer, my car was very low on oil and...
  6. P

What did you do to your mk7 today?

You don't happen to have a pic of the old ones do you? I have the sport pedals from the previous owner of mine and really don't like how dirty they get. Thinking about switching mine out.
  7. P

WTB : Set of Nogaro Wheels

Anyone have some they are looking to get rid of? Or know of a similar looking wheel?
  8. P

I had the new badge from DAP's site on a Google Doc of possible new parts and my girlfriend surprised me with it for my birthday. I wasn't totally sure I would buy it (especially at $45 for a badge) but I think it looks great. Next up is removing the silver GTI from the rear...as soon as I can...
  9. P

First small change to the new GTI.