GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by paNX2K&SE-R

1. paNX2K&SE-R

Back of the Dragon (VA) Dec. 3 2020

I work 12 hour shifts with alternating weekends so I also have a lot of weekdays off, the 7th just isn't one of them lol. Week days are *definitely* better for these types of drives.
  2. paNX2K&SE-R

Back of the Dragon (VA) Dec. 3 2020

Sounds like fun but I have to work that day.
  3. paNX2K&SE-R

Furloughed BOTD Run?

We did all of 80 down to Marion after coming across Roan Mountain on our last day. The Devils Whip section is entertaining but I don't think it's quite as fun as the upper section. Jake I don't know how far up 80 you venture but there is a great hole in the wall burger joint near the top...
  4. paNX2K&SE-R

Furloughed BOTD Run?

I just did 1400 miles round trip last week in SC/NC/TN/VA/KY/WV running in the mountains with some Miata buddies but I'm always up for more. We did BOTD on 2 different days and it was as great as ever. I work for the federal government as well but my position is "excepted" so I still have to...
  5. paNX2K&SE-R

Hagerty’s HPDE/Track Day Insurance...do you buy policies or not?

An acquaintance of mine rolled his '19 ND 30AE at CMP a couple years ago and Hagerty paid out his claim minus the deductible without any issues. I buy the coverage when I track my own '19 ND. I hope to never have to actually use it lol.
  6. paNX2K&SE-R

NCCAR Event September

Is the surface chip sealed? I did a track day at Talladega Gran Prix last year and it murdered tires due to some chip sealed surface, especially on the right front like above.
  7. paNX2K&SE-R

FS: EMD lowering springs

The springs have been sold.
  8. paNX2K&SE-R

Review: EQT Coilovers

Yep I still have them available, you have first dibs. :)
  9. paNX2K&SE-R

Still available.
  10. paNX2K&SE-R

Per EMD they are indeed for the Golf R.
  11. paNX2K&SE-R

EMD lowering springs with rear spring pads. The part number is EMD-MQB-LSK. I used these on my GSW although I believe they were made for Golf R. They're in good shape as seen in pictures, $150 shipped.
  12. paNX2K&SE-R

NC VAG Back of the Dragon Mountain Drive- Saturday, March 11th

I love BOTD, wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. Have fun!
  13. paNX2K&SE-R

Front Subframe Bushings (upper and lower) Install

Mine wasn't quite that bad. I didn't loosen the sway bar but I did pry against it at times. I pried around any area I could get the bars in and kind of "walked" it back down going from side to side. I see your newer post now about the tool working for you so that's good news.
  14. paNX2K&SE-R

Front Subframe Bushings (upper and lower) Install

Mine was pushed up on my car too but luckily I was able to get it almost completely back in place using assorted pry bars. I sprayed a little penetrant around the perimeter first and just worked from side to side to keep it even.
  15. paNX2K&SE-R

Class action lawsuit letter (Waterpump)

Cool thanks for the info! I'm the second owner of my car, bought it with 24k miles on it and I've been smelling coolant since day one 4 years ago.