GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by omgwtfxbbq1

1. O

FS: VW Dealership Loyalty Credit $409

I have a Volkswagen Dealership Card that I got from the VW Diesel Goodwill package that I no longer need. The card has a balance of $409.34. You can use this at any VW dealership to pay for service or buy any parts and accessories. Good time to buy that roof rack you have been eyeing. ;) Get it...
  2. O

FS: Craven Speed Tow Hook License Plate Mount

Mint condition Craven Speed tow hook plate mount. It was on my car for 5k miles. I have all the hardware included. Easy to install and looks great. $65 shipped.
  3. O

ISO: Front License Plate Bracket

Looking for the front plate bracket that came on most of our cars. Anybody remove theirs and not using it anymore? http://www.ecstuning.com/ES316709/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw3auuBRDj1LnQyLjy-4sBEiQAKPU_vevZpDxSM2reOlmrQMb2A-w5FQ8PsWtaGvo55z0df1caAq7m8P8HAQ I'd be willing to do some coding in exchange. :)
  4. O

Need VAG-COM VCDS Coding?

Hey guys, I got a RossTech VAG-COM Cable to do some coding on my Mk7 TDI. There were some basic creature comforts and small tweaks I wanted done. I've done a few Mk6's as well. The software between the platforms is very similar. Offering my services to anybody in the area who may want anything...
  5. O

New VW Owner Here :)

Hi! New to the VW scene. I just picked up a 3 pedal Mk7 Golf TDI SE w/ lighting on Monday from Alexandria of VW. Sold my 2009 328i over the weekend. Don't miss it one bit. Alexandria VW made it a fairly painless process. I was in and out of the dealership within 2 hours.