GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ohlawd

1. O

Braille Lightweight Battery

$125 Braille B3121 Battery 21lb AGM battery with mounting bracket. 10 months old. Ended up getting a killer deal on a full size 75Ah AGM Endurance battery from Braille. No longer need this one. Works great, always on a tender if left for more than a couple days. Will even include the wiring...
  2. O

Unibrace XBQ

$350 Like new Unibrace XBQ. Save yourself some money off the $455 retail and the wait for production. Just sold my UBQ. Kind of figured I don’t need this anymore either. I will provide you with 4 new nutserts. But you will still need the tool. They can be found on amazon for cheap. Price...
  3. O

JB4 w/ Bluetooth and Methanol

Used JB4 with Bluetooth module Also wired in for meth. Comes with FSB, Solenoid, Pump and Devils own tank tap for washer bottle. Everything is completely plug and play. I installed the meth kit using Delphi connectors and insulating all the wiring. I will include the bracket I fabricated to...
  4. O

Emmanuele Design Stage One Kit

Perfect upgrade for a stock R. Added bonus of ECS Heavy Duty Strut Mounts. $580 for everything new. Looking for $450 shipped for everything. Not looking to split up just yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. O

SuperPro Aluminum Control Arms (Cheap!!)

Like new SuperPro Control arms. Part Number ALOY0006-95K. These things are down right amazing. Single best suspension mod you can do for the R. Ive had them installed for a total of about 50 miles. Some unforeseen circumstances have come up where I could use the cash instead. Let me just give...
  6. O

IE Carbon Intake

Like the title states IE Carbon Intake. Like-new condition. Comes with optional inlet pipe. Goes for $750 new. Looking to get $550 FIRM shipped. Ended up going back to stock. Sounds amazing and great throttle response! Does not have SAI filter for GTi since this is off an R. Sent from my...