GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Oddie

1. O

Help Identify this noise please

Evening. Can you help identify this noise coming from my 2016 GTD DSG please! When the car is cold, i.e first thing in the morning on my journey to work, the car makes a rattle / rumble as it decelerates to come to a stop. It only does it when the car is in drive, doesn't do it when it's in...
  2. O

What is this noise!?! Please help!

Evening. Can you help identify this noise coming from my 2016 GTD DSG please! When the car is cold, i.e first thing in the morning on my journey to work, the car makes a rattle / rumble as it decelerates to come to a stop. It only does it when the car is in drive, doesn't do it when it's in...
  3. O

GTD Strange Engine Rumble / Rattle when cold

Afternoon all, My newly acquired 2016 GTD has started to make a strange rumble / rattle when cold. It's quite hard to describe but effectively when the car is cold in the morning, it has a rumbling / clattering sound as the car decelerates to come to a stop. My house is at the top of a slight...
  4. O

Touch screen going crazy in the morning

Morning all, Just picked up a 2016 GTD, loving it so far. It has MIB2. First thing in the morning, the touch screen goes bananas and presses buttons randomly on it's own and doesn't respond to touch very well. Once I've finished my first journey and locked the car, it's been fine on the two...
  5. O

Potential New Owner

Evening all, I'm hoping to conclude a deal for a 2016 GTD over the next few days. It's a 16 plate that's done 65,000 miles (Slightly high miles I know). I've been doing lots of reading about the MIB systems and as far as I can tell it's a MIB 2 system with Nav. I am quite interested in...