GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MyGolfIsSlow

1. M

Is Etuners from Greece good?

It was a custom tune. I took it to a local shop and they do dyno pulls and send the logs I’m assuming to the tuners in Greece but it’s more so “live” tuning just that the actual tuners are 6-7hours ahead in time. It was all done through a laptop. And it took maybe a few hours to get it done. I...
  2. M

I have intake, catless dp, GTI catback and the stage 2 clutch and I ended up with 225whp on the is12 so I’m more than happy
  3. M

I was looking for the whole burble and what not and my only options were reflect or Etuners, and I ended up going with Etuners because my car was dyno’d otherwise it wouldn’t have been. Couldn’t have been happier with my decision. Was also cheaper than any other option (uni or APR)
  4. M

Good to hear that they know what they’re doing and aren’t some backyard tuners/mechanics
  5. M

Anyone have any experience with Etuners from Greece for the 1.8T? Looking into it and want to see if the numbers about their tunes I’m hearing are accurate. Was told the Stage 2 is 105hp and 125tq on IS12 which I don’t think is realistic.
  6. M

MK7 LED Tail light help

So I have had my tail lights installed for good amount of time, and whenever I leave my light switch in the "on" position (base model 1.8t with no auto lights), and give the car enough power to turn on the electronics and what not, I have an error "Check right rear tail light" pop up. I coded...
  7. M

WTB: MK7 GTI Rear Valance

Have the exhaust, the valance is all I need. I would need it shipped to 14304. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

Transmission Sound?

So the issue seems to be a whining or whirring sound when the car is coasting in gear, its not super loud but, you can hear it if you listen for it. I've had this issue since I went to a drag strip and stupidly dumped the clutch and wheel hopped like a MF. The car shifts fine so I do think I...
  9. M

WTB: PP RSB

Looking to upgrade the rear sway bar on my 1.8T, will need it shipped to 14304.
  10. M

WTB: Exhaust for my 1.8T (GTI exhaust or whatever else is out there)

Looking to get something that sounds much better than the stock 1.8t exhaust. Would need it shipped to NY 14304. Let me know what you got!
  11. M

WTB: Catless Downpipe

If you have catless downpipe let ya boi know. I'm specifically looking for 3".
  12. M

WTB: Catless Downpipe

PM offers and downpipes. Shipped to Canada would be ideal but I have an address in the states too so either or works. Thanks.
  13. M

Recently Lowered my car (Clunking sound)

So i recently lowered my car on the "Pwrhaus MK7 / 8V Coilover Kit" from BFI. I got the coils from my buddy who had previously run them on his MK7 golf. So, upon installing them I've noticed that every time I go up or down my driveway or any thing that seems to have a lip thats not really flush...