GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mindfields

1. Mindfields

Crazy Neighbors

This is what happens when you live in Utah, you must not be in the same ward.
  2. Mindfields

Un-Knowledgeable Sales People

Was test driving a .:R, asked about the AWD system, he stated that it was FWD, after that, I stopped asking him questions and defiantly didn't buy a car from him.
  3. Mindfields

VW R400

That's sweet that's it's going to happen ! I'm gonna hafta move out of the states !
  4. Mindfields

VW R400

Man, that's sick! I wish I could have it!
  5. Mindfields

Just in: Paul Walker possibly dead

I apologize, I let my emotions get the best of me, in the end I just want to express ... Please everyone be SAFE and always be IN CONTROL, and always, always WEAR your SEATBELT!
  6. Mindfields

STAY SAFE
  7. Mindfields

I google mapped the area and was soo near AE performance shop, I was thinking this could have been a normal test run that went bad for Paul and his friend Roger Rodas
  8. Mindfields

Devastating, and sad, prayers go out to his family and loved ones ... RIP F&F is defiantly one of the stepping stone to car enthusiasm, I was recently self reflecting on my driving habits and will continue to criticize myself to be safer ... ALWAYS BUCKLE UP and be in CONTROL !
  9. Mindfields

Fiesta ST beats BRZ around track

I think the Fiesta ST is a pretty sweet little hatch, the rear wheel lifting off the ground is cool and the FT86 looks nice from the outside.
  10. Mindfields

As a Man...

Yeah I've been contemplating doing some local bbq competitions :D
  11. Mindfields

Headphones

I cant stand mine for long hours of djing
  12. Mindfields

Headphones

SKULLCANDY Mix Masters, most comfortable headphones to date (Technic RP-DH 1200, Sony MDR-V700, Sony MDR-V900 before this set)
  13. Mindfields

Tell me, are americans in arizona this crazy??

Only that our courts stated an assault & battery with a deadly weapon, stupid, personally ... people make mistakes, im certain he is very sorry, jail time ? ... maybe a few days ... drivers safty class ... definatly .... fine ... of course ... 7 years ... only if he was really a crazed lunatic...
  14. Mindfields

Tell me, are americans in arizona this crazy??

With all stories the "true" story usually a little bit of both stories ... although harsh sentance, he made a mistake and he was in fault, but I do not believe the extent of the punishment. I don't really think he was some "mad-man" trying to run women & children over ! (but I wasn't there to...