GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MikeG
    Today 10:47 AMMikeG
    Auto hold problem
    Hi - new to this forum - so apologies if I initially get a few things wrong.
    I've joined to see if anyone else has or is experiencing a problem I have with my mk7 golf.
    I have an intermittent problem with the auto hold on the car. Occasionally the auto hold will not release the car when it is required to. It has been back to the dealership a couple of times and they have not been able to find fault with it. They have been very sympathetic to my plight but can't fix a problem they've not experienced (they had it for a week recently and road tested it for 200 miles). There is no pattern to the problem e.g. Weather / road / traffic conditions - it's quite random to when it happens. However, I've lost my confidence in this facility and now turn it off as I don't want to bashed from behind .
    Many thanks if you can offer any thoughts/opinions
    Edit Report
    Auto hold problem
    Hi - new to this forum - so apologies if I initially get a few things wrong.
    I've joined to see if anyone else has or is experiencing a problem I have with my mk7 golf.
    I have an intermittent problem with the auto hold on the car. Occasionally the auto hold will not release the car when it is required to. It has been back to the dealership a couple of times and they have not been able to find fault with it. They have been very sympathetic to my plight but can't fix a problem they've not experienced (they had it for a week recently and road tested it for 200 miles). There is no pattern to the problem e.g. Weather / road / traffic conditions - it's quite random to when it happens. However, I've lost my confidence in this facility and now turn it off as I don't want to be rear ended in traffic.
    Has anyone else experienced a similar problem ?
    Many thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…