GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mcomora

1. mcomora

POLL: Dog name

We're getting a new female dalmatian and are considering names for it. We have a male dalmatian named Diesel and I want another car related name. What do you guys think?
  2. mcomora

Best short shifter for 996 Turbo

My dad has had a 996 Turbo for 7 years now and has always talked about getting a short shifter, but he's the kind of person who will overshop things to the point where he just won't buy anything. So I decided to get him a short shifter for Christmas. Do you guys have any input on what short...
  3. mcomora

2014 Civic Si... better than it was in 2013!

The Coupe wasn't facelifted in 2013. Only the Sedan, Hybrid, GX, and Si Sedan. This is the first refresh for the Coupe and Si Coupe since they first came out in 2012.
  4. mcomora

GTI to M235i or MK7 Golf R?

So the 2015 BMW 2 series was just revealed, and in the US it's going to come in two models: 228i and M235i. There is no normal 235i, and no M2 (yet). My lease is up in just over a year and a half and was wondering what you think would be a better option coming from a GTI. A MK7 Golf R or an...
  5. mcomora

Regal now comes with 259 HP Stock?!

My dad has an ATS 2.0T 6MT but loaded. We test drove the base car with manual transmission. It's a shit ton of fun, and it's miles better than the F30 328i in the real world. It's about as quick as a GTI stock for stock, so not as fast as a 328i, but nothing a tune can't fix. The interior and...
  6. mcomora

Quick shops of new CTS

I was bored tonight so I started quick-shopping different wheels onto the new 2014 Cadillac CTS. Sorry for phone shots, made everything a bit easier. Vote for which one you like the most! Vossen CV3 Vossen CV4 Cadillac ATS Premium wheels 3SDM 0.06 ADV1 5.2
  7. mcomora

2014 Acura MDX vs. 2014 Infiniti QX60 vs. 2013 Lexus RX 350 F Sport Comparison Test

My mom has had two MDXs, a 2010 and a 2012. I love it. It's like a sports sedan on stilts. Better than an RX and certainly better than a JX with the stupid CVT. I wonder if the new one without the SH-AWD is as fun as the old one. #vtecbro
  8. mcomora

Facelift CC Foglight Condensation

What about the CC? Do you know how to get to the foglights in that? It's not like the GTI.
  9. mcomora

Facelift CC Foglight Condensation

We had some pretty bad rainfall a few weeks ago and my aunt drove through it in her 2013 CC Sport Plus. Now she has condensation in both foglights. Should I attempt to fix it myself or give it to the dealer for 2+ days and have them deal with it? By the way, I also have it in my GTI but only in...
  10. mcomora

Convincing a friend

Thanks for all your suggestions. He ended up getting a CSG DSG 4 door Driver's Edition. It's nice.
  11. mcomora

Convincing a friend

My friend is looking for a car, but knows nothing about them. Trying to keep it under $30k, but can probably stretch to ~$32k. His main choices right now are some used B8 Audi A4s and the Wolfsburg GTI. I'm trying to tell him that FWD Audis suck (all the used A4s on sale locally right now are...
  12. mcomora

Whats the best AWD car

From personal experience I can confirm that this is true, if not conservative :thumbup:
  13. mcomora

Audi Q5

3.0TDI, not 2.0TDI. So my guess is it's more of a performance diesel than an economy diesel, like the last generation 335d.
  14. mcomora

ATS-V.. it is happening. Caught testing with a... M3.

My dad has an ATS and the interior is pretty damn good by any standard. Material and build quality is somewhere between BMW and Mercedes. Nobody can touch Audi.