GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Krazy_Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Krazy,
    Got a question for you. I am currently in Korea, but my wife has PCS'ed to my follow on, Lakenheath, ahead of me. Our 2012 GTi is sitting at teh Brandon VPC right now waiting to get picked up. My question is, how did you do your light conversion? And where did you take it? (Pass and ID recommended Coopers in Mildenhall, what do you think) I don't want some one butchering the wiring or doing anything that cant be put back to original. I have the euro switch, but haven't put in the trigger wire yet and i'm not sure if the 2012's have "tourist mode" in VCDS or if I have to put those ugly black stickers on the headlights. I think I may have asked you before, so i'm sorry if I've repeated myself. I appreciate any help.
    D
    breguet classique tourbillon

Recently i heard about this luxury store.
    You can choose from luxury handbags, watches, belts, jewelry and others.
    Also it is the largest online luxury store. I think you could possibly as if it.
    Hey hey, I talked to Kevin today at work (didn't know you guys knew each other haha.) But anyways the plan is to meet up at mildenhal gas station so we can all fuel up and drinks/snacks etc. The guys over at gtiforum are kind of pinging about meeting up early and what not so i guess we can see how that plays out to plan a time to leave here and head down there; its about a 90 minute drive. Let me know if all this works for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…