2. KFahey

SOLD

SOLD
  3. KFahey

Revised Stock Intake for MK7 GLI

That's awesome it was a direct fit up!
  4. KFahey

The car honestly feels like it pulls harder after all of the intake mods I've done on a stock tune. The cutouts alone have proven to increase airflow by 9 CFM as shown by Jeff on My Golf Mk7. I have the BMS turbo inlet pipe, Torque Solutions inlet hose, AFE Dry drop in, snow grate removed...
  5. KFahey

Mine is a 35th as well. Purchased the car in September 2019. What's your build date Butcher? I'll have to check mine when I get the chance.
  6. KFahey

I would assume it does, but I can not say for sure. It's not listed as a separate part anywhere. There is also no telling if this channel would fit a GTI. It appears as if it would though.
  7. KFahey

5Q0-129-254-E is the part number for the inlet channel. I pulled this off of vw parts vortex, I did not get a part number on the part itself. https://www.vwpartsvortex.com/v-2019-volkswagen-jetta--gli-35th-anniversary-edition--2-0l-l4-gas/engine--air-intake
  8. KFahey

Hey CBR, There is no actuator. The flap is closed when the car is idling and opens up at some point when the vehicle is moving. My guess is to maybe help fuel economy when the vehicle is running stationary and then opens up to cool the engine bay when moving. The wind on it's own could open...
  9. KFahey

Hey guys, Bought a new GLI a few months ago and just pulled the intake channel out to make the cutouts on the driver's side. Thought I'd let you know that they've made some interesting changes to the stock intake. First off, the passenger side opening that some of you guys block off now has a...