GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kactussjack

1. K

Need pt # for blu tooth mic mk7 R

Been out of the country for a few weeks. Today is the first chance I've had to check on this. Thanks for the info. iI'll get one on order.
  2. K

Need pt # for blu tooth mic mk7 R

Title say it all. either OEM or aftermarket is fine. Thanks.
  3. K

DSG Oil & Filter change

I'm not going to DIY. Guess I should shop around. There are several dealers in the area. Garnet, D'Ambrosio, Piazza, Smith in DE, Fred Beans, VW Newtown Square.
  4. K

DSG Oil & Filter change

Al- I've been going to Garnet VW in Chadds Ford since it is close to home. So far it's just been oil change, tire rotation, and inspection. Any idea what the DSG oil change & Haldes oil change shouldcost?
  5. K

DSG Oil & Filter change

I have a '17 R with 23,500 miles on it. It is coming up on 4 years old this fall and I am wondering whether the DSG oil change should be based on mileage or age, since it would nominally be due after 4 years per the VW maintenance schedule. Thanks.
  6. K

Problem playing flac files

Just received my 17 R a week ago. I am having problems playing flac files. Some will play, some I get a "file error" message. I've checked the folder/file structure & nomenclature and can't discern any difference between the ones that play & those that do not. Anybody else have this problem...
  7. K

Looking for all season tire/wheel package recommendations

Finally getting an R in the next couple weeks. I am on the fence whether to keep the 19" Pretorias & summer tires or change out to an 18" all season tire/wheel. Right now the R will be a 3rd car so the summers are not a big deal, but I expect we will go down to 2 vehicles in the next year...