GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JohnnyGTI75

1. J

Blind spot monitoring error - intermittent

Did the new wiring harness fix the issue? I had mine to the dealer in early-January and they scanned codes, found no faults or problems, erased the codes and sent me on my way. They told me that lowering my car would not affect the blind spot/rear traffic warnings at all. The next day the...
  2. J

Blindspot / Rear sensor issue

I am having the exact same problem only with the passenger side mirror warning light not working. Dealer scanned and showed no faults the last time I had it looked at. The warnings on the dash come and go but the warning light on the passenger mirror isn't working. Please keep me updated on...
  3. J

Blind spot monitoring error - intermittent

This error is starting to happen with my 2020 GTI as well. When I've taken it to the shop for tuning/upgrades over the past 18 months or so, I noticed when I get it back the blind spot and rear detection warnings are turned off. So....I just turn them on and go about my day. Well this last...
  4. J

Neuspeed RSE10's and Michelin PS4S's.....!!!!

That is really good to know. I always wondered how much it would cost me if a dinged up one of my wheels. Thanks for posting.
  5. J

Car looks amazing....!!! I like the bronze over black. I feel black wheels get lost in the wheel/tire combo whereas the bronze pops....!!!
  6. J

That looks really good my man....!!!
  7. J

Or.....we should plan a heist and have the same getaway cars to confuse law enforcement....lol
  8. J

I just installed mine on Sunday so I have yet to give them a true test on the road (other than straight line acceleration....which they held very well.) I'm sure they are pretty close though depending on what kind of power you are putting to the ground. BTW....great price on those from Tire...
  9. J

Thank you....much appreciated....!!! I didn't have stock Hankook's, but I had the Pirelli Cinturato P7 all seasons and they were absolutely horrible....!!! As far as comparing Michelin PS4S and Conti DWS 06 plus here are the facts (btw...I sell wheels/tires for a living.) Michelin PS4S have a...
  10. J

Too funny.....lol At least we both have impeccable taste my man....!!!!
  11. J

Good to know and yes, looking for the 'middle ground' on height as well...haha Thanks for the advice....much appreciated.
  12. J

Thank you and I'm currently looking into a rear sway bar and/or possibly sport springs all the way around for the same reason...lol
  13. J

I recently went with Neuspeed RSE10's (18x8.5 satin bronze) and Michelin PS4S's (235/40/18) and I cannot express how much of an improvement upgraded wheels and tires make on our cars. I'm currently APR Stage 2 and can finally get traction in 2nd gear. Once again, thanks for all of the help and...
  14. J

New member......Thank you....!!!

I'm looking at bronze wheels at the moment but haven't decided on anything yet.
  15. J

New member......Thank you....!!!

I went with the silver white metallic because it wasn't white and it wasn't black (which I'll never own another black car again...lol.) I really love the way the car looks like a different shade in various outside lighting conditions.