GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jedimk7

1. Jedimk7

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

Got mine as well in 2018, now is20 and not one issue, little funky install but otherwise very happy with the purchase👍🏻
  2. Jedimk7

IE TrueFlex For 15-18 GTI -All Stages Available NOW!

This is sweet and hopefully the 1.8 guys will get some love?
  3. Jedimk7

Lifted TDI

I’m biased to lifted golfs! Looks good and love tdi’s
  4. Jedimk7

GSW Clutch Limit

Mine started slipping with stage 2, have is20 now and have upgraded clutch with no slippage
  5. Jedimk7

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Looking for some alltrack SEL seats if anyone has any let me know👍🏻
  6. Jedimk7

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Looking for some alltrack SEL seats if anyone has any let me know👍🏻
  7. Jedimk7

FCP Euro’s Hottest Sale Of The Year

My first experience with FCP was this last week and bought an is20 turbo and Sachs performance clutch and their service is really awesome! Super fast shipping as well, definitely will use you guys more often.
  8. Jedimk7

GSW 4motion manual build, come along!

I gotta say that FCP ships frickin fast! Cudos to that team they are not messing around!
  9. Jedimk7

Sachs says this clutch is good for 400ft/lbs so should be good to go! Here’s the turbo I was sent as well..
  10. Jedimk7

Haven’t been around in a bit and have done nothing to the car except been enjoying the car and then the mod bug struck again! Got a new is20 from FCP and a new Sachs clutch on the way, since the stock one is starting to slip now at stage 2 when on the boost. Really looking forward to the...
  11. Jedimk7

Installed the fog lights, had to remove front bumper but such a subtle mod but it looks better than the plastic blanks and adds a decent amount of light at night😎👍🏻
  12. Jedimk7

I just tested the revised beta stage 2 IE tune which is about to be released and did some data logging the other night. The car is smooth around town and rips when you want it to. The car is so much more fun with the added passing power and just makes me really excited for an is20 IE tune down...
  13. Jedimk7

No reason next time I will probably go with 215/65 I was being a little conservative. The spacers are more for looks than anything else, I just can’t stand the tucked in wheel look. The spacers make the stance much more sporty and once you see it you can’t go back😎👍🏻
  14. Jedimk7

Just did a trip to San Diego and back and car ran great a lot more passing power but man this car sucks the gas down now. With the stage 2 tune, lift and roof box man seemed like I was at the gas station every few hours! Just installed a new front grill I got off of AliExpress since my stock...
  15. Jedimk7

Stock struts up front but 2019 Alltrack springs both front and rear😎