GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JAT

1. J

Stoplock Pro

Sorry if this subject has been covered but any advice on Stoplock Pro anti theft steering wheel locks. Are they worth the £50. Are any other systems better? Thanks.
  2. J

Colour choice

Why does VW offer such a pathetic choice of colours, seems to be you can choose silver, black, blue or grey:mad::mad:. Seat, Skoda and Audi have a far better choice. What do you think?
  3. J

Carmen Red

Have heard Carmen Red is to be discontinued, anybody know if a new shade of metallic red is to be offered?
  4. J

SD card

This might seem a stupid question but can you still play music from a sd card through DNS, I have CMS and use sd cards?:o
  5. J

GT versus GTD

Can anyone give me a list of differences please? I should've added the GT would be diesel.
  6. J

Brand loyalty

Nothing I've heard or read in recent days would convince me NOT to buy VW again next year. Build quality will remain superb, what ever happens in the boardroom a VW is a VW.
  7. J

Beep to confirm

Can UK cars be set to beep the horn to confirm that the alarm is set and doors are locked. I have the SE model is the match version any different?
  8. J

Dash Cam

Thinking about investing in a dash cam, anybody any experience, are they good or bad? Also best make, model etc.
  9. J

Wiper blades

20 months old and requiring new wiper blade, anyone had similar experience?
  10. J

Front floor mat securing

I recently had my car valeted whilst I went shopping. After I got home I realised that two of the mat securing clips were missing (I never thought to check), went to local car accessories shop who ordered new set which do not fit, according to VW there is only one type. Not a major problem but...
  11. J

Golf Match

Just been on VW Golf website and wondered if the power folding mirrors option is no longer available, I have them on my SE, cost an extra £90 but can't see them on the Match.
  12. J

volume on mobile phone through bluetooth

Can anyone please tell me how increase the volume on my phone through the infotainment system. When a call comes through I cannot hear the conversation from the other person, I've gone through "phone" "setup" but got lost after that, it really is driving me mad. Hope I'm making sense. Thanks.
  13. J

Keyless entry

My Golf is fitted with keyless entry which is absolutely brilliant, my question is when locking the horn doesn't beep to confirm, is this normal. Maybe that isn't fitted to UK spec cars, I strongly urge prospective buyers to consider keyless entry glad I did.:)
  14. J

Tyre pressures

Low tyre pressure light came on last night, checked all pressures all OK, checked again this morning so reset the monitoring system seems, all is well up till now, has anyone any experience of this happening. Thanks.
  15. J

Quantum screenwash additive

I plan to keep using VW Quantum Screenwash (been using it for a while in Fiesta and really pleased with it) in fan jets, Am I asking for trouble or is it OK. Just bought 5 litres about 6 weeks ago?