GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by IcorradoI

1. I

Auto Headlights and Rain sensor retrofit

So I've installed the rain/light sensor and ran the wiring down to the fusebox/BCM area. Installed the wiring into connector C28 of the BCM and did the ground/power connection as well. Also had to run the wire from PIN2 of the HLS to C16 on the BCM. Auto headlights now turn on/off and work...
  2. I

OK. so I'm dense. My auto dimming mirror is the VW one which connects in line to the headlight switch. So nothing to wire up there, it's all plug and play. And, I bought my wiring harness from BKS Tuning, not Kufatec, and I cannot find any installation instructions on the BKS website. Does...
  3. I

Thanks! I'm also tryin to add the wiring harness so that I can power my auto dimming mirror. I have the wiring harness 39980 from BKS. Do you happen to know which pins the two connectors go into the BCM? I figure the round connector is a ground(earth)?
  4. I

Hello, Also trying to do this to my '17 GTI Sport. I recently changed the windshield and added the light/rain sensor, have an auto HL switch, and bought the wiring harness from Kufatec. My question is where does the Kufatec wiring plug into the BCM? I thought I had a link showing it, but...