GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by guitargator6

1. guitargator6

WTS: ANDROS SPEC L WINTER WHEEL SETUP 17 x 7.5

Up for grabs is my winter wheel setup. ANDROS SPEC L Matte Silver wheels with General Altimax Arctic 12 XL Tires. I pegged these to be a somewhat look a like to VW Mallorys, to give that OEM+ look. I also added aluminum VW emblems to the center caps. Yes they fit over PP brakes. Everything...
  2. guitargator6

FS: NEW OEM Carpet Mats

OEM MK7 GTI Carpet mats, never used. Located in eastern PA Price: $35
  3. guitargator6

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Long overdue, but washed, clay bar, and liquid waxed. Now I just need to do the inside!:rolleyes:
  4. guitargator6

GGMU! ;) Yea I did the faces and inner barrels. Haven’t cleaned them yet but excited to try it out!
  5. guitargator6

New kicks :D VMR V810 18x8.5 and added some ceramic coat to them right away
  6. guitargator6

Anyone have experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Did a search but wasn't much on here. Looking to see if anyone has feedback on dealing with Discounted Wheel Warehouse. Reviews online are pretty mixed, but a lot that are bad seem to be those who order off brand stuff or don't know size/offset/etc. they need. I'm looking to order a set of VMR...
  7. guitargator6

Good to know, thanks! Awesome, 2 hours isn't bad at all. Just found out I have not 1, but 2 bent wheels that can't be repaired lol. So might be getting a set sooner than I thought
  8. guitargator6

Looks good. How do you like it? Is it easy to apply? Been thinking about a new set of wheels myself and this is something I'd want to do right away
  9. guitargator6

are those rse10's machined silver or hyper silver? Looks good!
  10. guitargator6

I got 2'x5' , but I think I used about 1'x5' for the main tails. I may go back and redo 1 that has a spot that I missed and has a crease. I'm also planning to do the 3rd brake light with it and possibly the rear reflectors at the bottom so I needed the extra
  11. guitargator6

I won't have them on the car for a few weeks, but here's another angle and it placed in front of my car (please ignore the dirty car lol)
  12. guitargator6

Thanks! yea those angles were a pain in the ass. I was going to use the Lamin-x too, but opted to use a tint film from VVIVID so I wouldn't have to worry about lining everything up exactly. Overall the film wasn't too hard to work with, I probably should have waited till it was warmer out to...
  13. guitargator6

Two-Tone Austin Idea

So until I can afford a new set of wheels, I've been toying with an idea to spruce up the Austins. I've seen a few different ideas, but nothing that has sold me. I haven't seen a vinyl fully overlay the face of the wheel before so I wanted to give it a shot, so yesterday put some matte black...
  14. guitargator6

Added some light smoke film to my tails yesterday. Also toyed around with vinyl for a matte/gloss black two tone idea on my austins. Not normally a black wheel fan but having the subtle contrast looks pretty cool IMO
  15. guitargator6

First Class Tint in Nazareth, PA. Really good experience and one of the most highly rated shops it seems in the lehigh valley. Took the time to explain the differences between films (I did extensive research beforehand to be safe anyways lol) and priced well. Came with a lifetime warranty too...