GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by flomaa6

1. F

The Great Domestic Light Beer Poll of 2013

Michelob ultra ?? That's my beer of choice the bitches love it
  2. F

2015 Volkswagen Golf R + Lots of Pics

VW spends millions on R&D, just to find something subtle for everyone not just for enthusiast. If you guys hate it so much go back to school get a major in engineering, apply at VW and input some of your shitty ideas
  3. F

Coldplay vs. Nickelback

Daughtry FTW!!
  4. F

Tell your ghost stories!

Savannah is consider one of the top haunted city's in the south behind New Orleans, When I was younger we use to go hangout at this old slave plantation Called hells gate, well one night we all go walking around and a few people decide to stay behind, as we are walking we see lights behind us...
  5. F

2015 Honda Fit

I like the RS version, wish we would get it here. Good job honda!
  6. F

JESUS!!!

Haha I guess she had a demon dog in her lol
  7. F

NBA Thread?

Poor Nate Robinson looks like no one has picked him up yet
  8. F

NBA Thread?

^ he still has a few yrs in him. There looking to rebuild around a young star player
  9. F

NBA Thread?

I give heat 2 years before they start to decline,same with lakers Kobe prime is done he at best is a supporting player
  10. F

Grand Theft Auto V gameplay trailer

Damn!!! It looks good I remember playing gta3 on my ps2 and banging the hookers in my car !
  11. F

Never going to visit Brazil ...

It's a common thing in Latin America, it's just getting more attention world wide due to the fact that the World Cup and Olympics are being held in brazil soon
  12. F

Hawtorne, Ca Police Kill Dog

If that was my dog I would get PETA involved and get a lawsuit against the P.D. for animal cruelty. just the thought if that was me and seeing my dog get shot in front of my eyes and suffer a painful death.
  13. F

Hawtorne, Ca Police Kill Dog

Don't officers carry tasers on person? They could have just tased the dog
  14. F

anyone have an in-wall safe?

When I would close my dads restaurants, I would go home and put the money in plastic bag and put that bitch in the microwave or in the ice maker in the fridge. Home made safes fuck that 600 dollar crap !