GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DBESTGTI1

1. DBESTGTI1

Thinking about buying a used 5.0 LX

You're not thinking about buying a new 5.0 LX?
  2. DBESTGTI1

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

they don't have them in the US
  3. DBESTGTI1

The twin turbo 4.0 V8 S6 is soooooooo much better than the V10 S6
  4. DBESTGTI1

2016 Audi RS7 in Sepang Blue Pearl with the Driver Assistance package, Carbon-Optic package, and RS 7 Dynamic package.
  5. DBESTGTI1

Big shopping cart

http://bfy.tw/1TW8
  6. DBESTGTI1

Mountain bike thread

nice
  7. DBESTGTI1

Mountain bike thread

Front range rides in general aren't bad, but there's no shortage of places to ride super technical hard trails out here. I'm loving the Devinci now. It took some getting used to, it's slacker than anything I've had before and mtb first time owning full suspension. At first I couldn't climb...
  8. DBESTGTI1

Mountain bike thread

Yesterday we road the Gold Dust Trail. It's a high alpine single track trail that kinda parallels the Boreas Pass between Como and Breckenridge. We started in Como and climbed up to where it meets the pass, and then we road the dirt pass for another half mile up to and across the Continental...
  9. DBESTGTI1

Mountain bike thread

As somebody who has done exactly that, I highly recommend it.
  10. DBESTGTI1

Mountain bike thread

It's not quite a mountain bike ride but it was a bike ride on a mountain... My wife and I took our bikes with the lowest gearing (I took my cyclocross bike and she took her carbon hardtail - both are 3x10) and we did the Mount Evans road ride today. We parked off the main road at Echo Lake...
  11. DBESTGTI1

CAR MEETS

None
  12. DBESTGTI1

Mountain bike thread

Well my 4th of July race didn't happen. Part of the reason we signed up for that specific race is because they have a no questions asked refund/cancellation policy. We signed up with about 2 months to train. It rained every day for a month (which is NOT normal here), then we had in-laws in town...
  13. DBESTGTI1

Truck vs. Touareg

I'll take that as a yes.
  14. DBESTGTI1

Truck vs. Touareg

let me guess... the chain 'em up tug of war that's been floating around the internet being reposted for years and years and years?
  15. DBESTGTI1

Mountain bike thread

Here's another trail we normally ride that we hiked with the family yesterday. This is a short one, it's only 1.1 miles but with around 700 feet of elevation gain. Its roughly an 11% average grade but peaks out around 22%. It sucks to ride it up but it's a blast to ride down. The trail system is...