GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mountain bike thread

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
Had some fun racing the Windham World Cup Track this weekend. This was part of the Eastern States Cup Series which beats in the track 3 weeks before the real pros race it. Cant wait to see them go a lot faster than me on it!

This is from the upper part of the course which has a few new rock drops and lines to pick from. This was also the only part of my race run where I had to put my foot out...I was pretty stoked to have a solid run after this section though. Just need to go faster next time if I want to win.

Locke

Ready to race!
This thread is awesome. Great photos guys, keep em coming

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday we road the Gold Dust Trail. It's a high alpine single track trail that kinda parallels the Boreas Pass between Como and Breckenridge. We started in Como and climbed up to where it meets the pass, and then we road the dirt pass for another half mile up to and across the Continental Divide at 11,482 feet above sea level. It was much more taxing ride than I was expecting. It was only 20.5 miles and 2,650ish feet of elevation gain, but almost all of the climbing was in the first half but it had some had some of those sections of climbing were rough. It's a category 2 climb, add in that it's off road and loose and rocky, it took it out of me pretty good.

The bobsled track

That's the ski slopes of Breckenridge on the right

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2011 DBP GTI DSG
My friend just moved back here from boulder and complained about the trails not being technical enough (he grew up on the handmade trails down here). I think my friend must be crazy

Ps hows the divinci so far? Build came out beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Front range rides in general aren't bad, but there's no shortage of places to ride super technical hard trails out here.

I'm loving the Devinci now. It took some getting used to, it's slacker than anything I've had before and mtb first time owning full suspension. At first I couldn't climb with that thing to save my life, the steering was different than what I was used to and I couldn't keep the front end down. Turns out I got a bum seal in the rear shock so it kept sinking down making it slacker and to easy to pull the wheel up. With a new rear shock and a few real rides in the saddle I got used to it and love it. The type of bike is more inline with the terain out here. I'm slightly faster on this bike but it feels so much more controlled while doing it. The biggest thing is comfort, I can ride 20-30 miles with lots of elevation over rocks and roots and I dont hurt. My lower back, shoulders, in between my shoulder blades, butt, and my neck would all hurt and my knuckles would ache and throb after long rides on chunky stuff with my hardtail. The Atlas I feel like I can ride until I'm fatigued instead of until I'm beat up. On a side note that Pike fork is sooooo good. It's amazing how it feels like it floats through everything. That fork has to be one of, if not the best, piece of cycling gear I've ever used. I love it.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Had some fun racing the Windham World Cup Track this weekend. This was part of the Eastern States Cup Series which beats in the track 3 weeks before the real pros race it. Cant wait to see them go a lot faster than me on it!

This is from the upper part of the course which has a few new rock drops and lines to pick from. This was also the only part of my race run where I had to put my foot out...I was pretty stoked to have a solid run after this section though. Just need to go faster next time if I want to win.

Yo DMarsh.......Where ya at in this vid? :D

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/vittoria-esc-world-cup-test-event-at-windham-bike-park-2015.html

dmarsh15

Ready to race!

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
My buddy took some lights and camera gear up to my local hill in Rochester, NY and got some sick shots yesterday:

It's not big mountains or epic views, but its a sweet local place to ride the big bike 10 mins from my apartment in the city.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
My buddy took some lights and camera gear up to my local hill in Rochester, NY and got some sick shots yesterday:

It's not big mountains or epic views, but its a sweet local place to ride the big bike 10 mins from my apartment in the city.

Still looks awesome either way. ^

Sent from my distraction device

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2011 DBP GTI DSG
God those are sick

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
Made it to Mont Sainte Anne this past weekend for the World Cup race and to check out the other trails there. That place is awesome!

Next stop is the Windham World Cup in the Catskills. Leaving tomorrow

Here are a few videos and pictures I took from the weekend!

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
Here's of couple of pictures from the Windham Citizens Race during the World Cup Weekend. I came in 4th for my class which I am pretty happy with for my 2nd race of the season.