GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by C0YS

1. C0YS

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

ok I’m completely in trouble now. Does anyone have the stock coding for the NA 7.5 R rear tail lights so I can start over
  2. C0YS

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

I have a MK7.5R USA market with the face lift dynamic tails I’m wondering if someone could help, shop DAP harness, with the lights set to AUTO in the car the rear running lights do not illuminate in the day or night conditions unless the turn signals or 4ways are activated. Sweeping turn...
  3. C0YS

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

I hope your politicians get some sense knocked into them. It's not sustainable. If not I may buy an RS3 over there and store it for when I set up some sort of secondary vacation residence in Europe
  4. C0YS

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

Dear VAG. Please keep the OPF out of NA bound Mk8 and 8.5Rs and give us a hatch back S3 and RS3.
  5. C0YS

BMS JB4 R specific thread

Thanks for you opinion.
  6. C0YS

Not even close but thanks for showing us how mature you are because you don't like a little fun!
  7. C0YS

Is there any pops and bangs capability for JB4?
  8. C0YS

APR Plus, anyone running it yet?

Does anyone know if you can add pops and bangs to APR+?
  9. C0YS

Northern NJ Performance shops

Big fan of Auto Couture in Fair Lawn, they did solid work on my M2 and Golf R
  10. C0YS

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Much appreciated
  11. C0YS

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Could you post the method? Would it work for the 7.5R? The app on OBDeleven says not compatable.
  12. C0YS

Factory air duct with dual cut outs

Has anyone fitted this to the face lifted 7.5R's? Or has anyone 3D printed one or still make one that's relatively reasonable in price? Also: I got the blocking plate for the Passenger side (LHD) of the intake box today, just waiting on the drop in filter to show up. I plan on cutting out the...