GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bud1

1. B

FS: OEM 2018 GTI Mirror Assembly with Heated Glass and BSM

Still in the closet -- bump.
  2. B

Bump - still have these. Last of the parts from my old GTI.
  3. B

FS: Brand New Helix Subwoofer + Spare Tire Mount Parts

Purchased in August, but I traded in my car about two weeks after getting this. I never got around to installing it. Buyer responsible for confirming fitment. [Qty. 1] 000051419B Helix subwoofer [Qty. 1] 1T0803899B Long bolt [Qty. 1] 1K0803899D Bolt nut Please see this thread regarding spare...
  4. B

FS: OBD11 / OBDeleven Scan Tool

Selling OBD11. Bought this past spring and used twice for misc. coding, but I've since sold the car. This was the 'pro' variant; however, I believe the buyer will be responsible for obtaining a new Pro code when they register a new account for themselves, should you want those additional...
  5. B

FS: OEM VW/Audi Jack Pad Adapters + Trim and Reverse Logic Tool

The following parts are brand new. Buyer is responsible for confirming fitment. I had purchased these for my 2018 GTI, but I never got around to installing and have since sold the car. A nice OEM+ approach if you're looking to add jack points to your car. [Qty. 4] 8N0803855 Jack Snubber [Qty...
  6. B

FS: OEM Euro Rear Headrests, Xuji Wheel Wrap, and more misc. interior items

I have a few bits from my MK7.5 GTI that I sold two weeks ago. All in excellent condition, much of it brand new. I am near Philadelphia, PA if anyone wants to pick up items locally. OEM Euro Rear Headrests - $SOLD Xuji Wheel Wrap - $SOLD This is black perforated leather on the sides and suede...
  7. B

Factory takeoffs from a 2018 GTI SE with 3,700 miles. OEM mirror housings -- power mirrors with heated glass & BSM. These have the OEM glass and I'm also including the OEM mirror switch and Dark Iron Blue mirror caps. Reason for sale is because OEM Euro power folding mirrors/switch/aspherical...