GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• N
    From the my first designer handbag became a lv. But this time my taste changed to more brands, specifically those will be more colorful. I wouldn’t center on one brand, but select hundreds brands. Style, Color, Design, and Price. Choose something is assigned to on your own is essential.
    For convenient, you can attend nnluxury.com. It is the biggest luxury store and i also visit it every single day. We imagine you should it.

casio g-shock watch band
    Oh btw, what i`m looking for in a GTi is to have it Coupe, Leather Interior, & Climatronic (i guess this is one combination that is really hard to find). i saw different expos, yet the prices and mileage is unbelievable. a 100K Mile, Manual Trans, with leather & climatronic is for 21K $. i find that a bit out of range for a high mileage manual car.
    hey man, thanks for the reply, btw, i`m Charbel Abou Hanna. concerning the GTI MK5 2Doors, can u tell me the mileage & the price for the car? thanks in advance. i added u on FB, so nice to meet u and catch u soon. thanks again. :)
    Hey man , I have some friends who want to sell their GTI , Fi a 2006 GTI MK5 2 doors DSG super clean from Kettaneh , R32 rear tail lights , r32 wheels and MTM stage 1 remap! hes my friend tell me if u want to see it! I can find you GTIz tell me what u need.. I recomend the DSG edition because it is fun to drive , no problems with the DSG so far , my friend has a STAGE 2 APR and the DSG is still going strong , his ODO is 80xxxMiles , and the DSG is intact. I have many connections to get the best stuff for our cars , If u need anythign let me know... Add me on Fb if u want : Aldo Abi Habib
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…