GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bizmo

1. B

id.3 pedals

looks like those to me they are on german ebay if you want another look https://www.ebay.de/itm/383794799504 if you look at these they look exactly the same mountings...
  2. B

id.3 pedals

Heres the part numbers, should fit as VAG tends to be very similar on its mountings.
  3. B

MK7.5 OEM LED Headlights Retrofit

Thanks for your help, I have the 8IX ones by the look of it fitted to my car, was trying to weigh up the cost of upgrading to the 8IU ones. If anyone is interested here are the part numbers for the whole set for the Euro ones, my ETKA doesn't support US I'm afraid! Left Right 8IT...
  4. B

MK7.5 OEM LED Headlights Retrofit

Could you let me know how to tell the difference between these different versions when looking at them?
  5. B

Fully electric tailgate opening / closing with the key for golf 7

I think people’s frustrations are that you are showing these cool new things but then when people are asking how to do them you are saying come to my shop and I will do it. forums are a place for sharing ideas and learning how to mod things rather than just selling bits. I’m sure loads of...
  6. B

Genuine Ross Tech Micro CAN cable @ UK

This is a Genuine Ross Tech Micro CAN cable brought 3 years ago from Gendan in the UK. They still have it listed on their website at £214. It has only been used a handful times and has been kept indoors in a smoke free / pet free house. It is like new and still has the OEM strap on, that is...
  7. B

MIB 2 problems, software update and app connect activation.

I have taken my car into the dealer today with regard to some problems I have been having with MIB2 where it has been switching off and not connecting to the main screen and it seems as though this is very common. They have sent me over a TPI which details that it needs a software update but...