GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• M
    Barry,

Recently had my radio die on me and cannot find any helpful diagrams of the pins on the back. I am trying to confirm that the radio died by trying to power it on out of the car. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks!

<matt>
    Barry,

I have a 2010 RCD510 and wanted to know where I can find the file to update my radio or if you would share the update file. Thx, Clay
    R
    Hi Barry,

I was reading the thread about the RCD 510 bluetooth update, and I was wondering if you still had the file. I have software version 20110323A.

Thanks,
    Rob
    Do you ship to Canada? What form of payment do you accept? I would like to purchace a 9w7 rev.E unit.
    B
    Hello. I was reading on some posts and saw that you may able to help me. I have a 2012 Volkswagen GTI without Navigation or Touchscreen. I have an iPhone 5 and wanted to know if there was a way to control your music using the next and back buttons while streaming music through bluetooth. I notice that I can do that on my Sony remote while my phone is streaming bluetooth through my home theatre speakers and thought it would be great to have that same feature on my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian
    502-779-1590
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…