GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Anothergenius

1. A

Delete

Delete
  2. A

Headlight adjustment retro fit

Hey guys, I have a question about the replica headlights from BEC autoparts, the 2 adjustment screws are really in an impossible position, I have to take off my wheel arches here to adjust. Is there no retrofit so that I can do it from above as normal? Thankyou
  3. A

Replica headlight beam

Ah sorry my bad, oke thank you i'm going to try that!
  4. A

Replica headlight beam

Thanks for your reply, The adjusting screws are behind the headlight, and you must adjust this with a Philips head or an 8 mm socket wrench. To do this, the bumper on the side must be released. I'm going to try to readjust it tonight.
  5. A

Replica headlight beam

Hey guys, I have 2 questions about my headlights. I bought R style replica headlights for my Golf MK 7.5 i have them for 1 year now. I took them out because I mounted demon eyes and put them back in my car after 1 week. The strange thing is that I can't get my adjustment right anymore, I...
  6. A

Replica wheels

Ah i see, thank you for the info. It's a little bit sketch so i'll pass on that one. I'd rather go for the 18" Pretoria OEM then.
  7. A

Replica wheels

Got a message back from the seller, the wheels are not TUV / CE certified, they are JWL, VIA approved. I don't know what that means?
  8. A

Replica wheels

Yes, I live in the Netherlands. I always check if they have a TUV / CE mark, unfortunately that is not stated with these wheels. The only thing i see is ISO14001, ISO9001 and TSI16949 certified, I am not familiar with these quality marks?
  9. A

Replica wheels

Hey guys, I would like to put new wheels on my Golf 7.5. Preferably 18 "because the tires are still somewhat affordable. My preference is OEM, now I was on the VW site watching it and I came across the Brescia's and the Pretoria's, only the Brescia wheels were not in 18". I have now found a...
  10. A

Video in infotainment

Hey guys, I have a question about apple carplay, when i connect my phone to my car i see a couple of apps on my infotainment screen. When i play a youtube song i only see a grey background with the name of the artist. Is it possible that i also can see the video? I have a Golf 7.5 from 2018...
  11. A

AID retrofit

Hey guys, I was just watching something on youtube and I came out watching this video. I read on forums that it is very difficult to install an AID, but on this video it seems very simple. If you pay attention at the end, he projects his phone screen onto the AID. Unfortunately there is no...
  12. A

Demon eyes

Hey guys, I have a question, I have installed demon eyes in my headlights. Everything tested and works, now i connected the wires to my car battery and it doesn't work anymore. Taken out and tested again on a spare battery and it works. Is this due to my battery or battery pole I have a...
  13. A

LED Plus and dynamic tails

Hey guys, i'm new in the volkswagen scene, i have now for almost 1 year a golf 7.5 from 2018. I love the car and got almost everything i need on the car. The only thing i miss are the full led headlights, and the dynamic tails. The thing is that i configurate my car at VW dealer self, and i...