GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by andy_uranium

1. andy_uranium

If you had a budget of $65,000 for cars, what would you buy?

Working on it now GTi mk6 w DSG for DD. 30k -have 87-89 911 Carrera coupe w g50 transmission 30k - looking for one 2000 silverado for hauling and projects 3k. -have
  2. andy_uranium

Next Gen consoles

Titanfall won't be exclusive for too long, it will be available on ps4 as well. Looks interesting.
  3. andy_uranium

Alfa Romeo 4C coming to the US?!

Headlights are at least a good five pounds. You don't need that.
  4. andy_uranium

What's your (attainable) dream car?

Late 80s 911. 20-30 grand.
  5. andy_uranium

Every time a new iPhone comes out...

I am finally getting a smart phone, a iPhone 5 s when they are released. But this looks cool. oDAw7vW7H0c
  6. andy_uranium

2200hp Saleen S7 .. sweet Jeebus.

kkFjoPGp5es#t=70
  7. andy_uranium

The GunKat's Car Feedback Thread with POLE.

Never said it was.. just that I was looking at getting one. My brother works for porsche so that helps. I want to do as much work on it myslef as I can. Honestly the air cooled cars are pretty simple, some parts are expensive and you definitely need to do your homework and get a pre purchase...
  8. andy_uranium

The GunKat's Car Feedback Thread with POLE.

I am personally still pretty happy with my GTI, it is a great DD, and fun when the opportunity arises. I haven't been on here as much as I am looking for a late 80s 911 at the moment as a weekend, DE, project car. I want something with character that I can work on and mod while not worrying...
  9. andy_uranium

The Major Two Coffee Chain showdown

Tim Hortons. End thread. Seriously though it is good. But when I want a fancy coffee I go to the roasting plant in downtown Detroit. Very good and very expensive coffee. They Roast the beans in his amazing clear acrylic vacuum tube system. I think ther is one in NYC as well.
  10. andy_uranium

What to get your buddy moving away?

Leatherman. Handy, seems like something an alaskan would have. Love mine.
  11. andy_uranium

What are you listening to?

also listening to Jon Hopkins Q04ILDXe3QE
  12. andy_uranium

What are you listening to?

boards of canada is reissuing vinyl.. awesome! http://boardsofcanada.com/vinyl-reissues/ so expensive to find these albums right now on vinyl
  13. andy_uranium

Incredible Video

Engineer with no arms..but a great attitude for life and what he can accomplish. Great role model. qiLDMBDPCEY