1. A

Price check on used MK7 and MK7.5

Cool. They have a few. I think they have it listed for $26k
  2. A

Crazy. Koons Silver Spring?
  3. A

Thanks. I’m sure he’ll be thrilled. My other son has a 2013 MK5 Wolfsburg. For comparison, we got that when it was 3 years old and 17k miles for only $14.5k. Crazy used car prices!
  4. A

No, some Audi dealer in Indiana. It’s a done deal. We’re going to surprise my son. Blue was his preferred color.
  5. A

Got a new one I’m pulling the trigger on. 2016 SE performance with all packages. 30k miles, 1 owner - $23,250.
  6. A

Thanks for the input! I was thinking there we differences between 16' and 17'. That changes things.
  7. A

Oh, so no real diffence between MY 2016 and 2017?
  8. A

I've owned a few GTI's and a Golf R. One of my sons is currently driving a MK6 GTI. I'm in the market to buy another GTI for my other son. First off, the used car prices are insane. I'm really annoyed at how high they are. Both cars are at non VW dealers. There may be a little room in the...
  9. A

2017 VW GTI MK7- SOLD

Interested. Buying a GTI this weekend. I live in NOVA. Please contact me.
  10. A

Hi. I'm interested in your GTI. Any paintwork or accidents? Original owner? How much? I live in...

Hi. I'm interested in your GTI. Any paintwork or accidents? Original owner? How much? I live in NOVA and looking to buy a GTI this weekend. Thx.