GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 15volk

1. 1

Talk to me like I'm stupid

Obviously it does exist. We have been addressing safety and you are making assumptions you shouldn’t be about driving experience. But thank you for the advice regarding camber. I have been told by numerous people that camber may help I stated the tire size but you obviously don’t know that...
  2. 1

Talk to me like I'm stupid!

I posted this in General MK7 discussion forum that has more traffic so I'm fine if mods wish to delete the duplicate.
  3. 1

Talk to me like I'm stupid

Please. I won't even be mad. LOL I'm turning my 2015 GTI in to a dedicated track car. The car is still on stock suspension with a Neuspeed sway bar in the rear and Moog end links. Wheels are F1R F101 18x8.5 et38 with a 5mm spacer up front to clear the Stoptech ST40 brake kit. After the last...
  4. 1

Talk to me like I'm stupid!

Please. I won't even be mad. LOL I'm turning my 2015 GTI in to a dedicated track car. The car is still on stock suspension with a Neuspeed sway bar in the rear and Moog end links. Wheels are F1R F101 18x8.5 et38 with a 5mm spacer up front to clear the Stoptech ST40 brake kit. After the last...