GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Demon Trans tries to bankrupt me, at least it's not a DSG - that would be gay

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
This thread is a strong contender for the “Shit-Show of the Year award, brought to you by Metamucil.”;)

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
I owed you literally nothing. As you admitted it wasn't my fault you didn't get your package. You're welcome I refunded you anything at all. And you're still salty about it. Stay bitter.
100% wrong. This was your fault, you didn't insure the package. Even if you insured the package it would still be your responsibility to give him a full refund and deal with the claim. No partial refund bullshit.

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
We never walked on the moon, Elvis ain't dead, you aint going crazy it's all in yout head....

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No lessons were learned about decency today. You can't teach people to be decent, unless you're their parent, even then, it's a small window and doesn't always work out. At best, public shame was used to twist an arm.

I guarantee you this dude has all sorts of drama in his life and thinks it's everyone else's fault. Just walk away and let people like that self destruct. They always do and they'll take you with them if you're in their orbit.

The lesson is to stay away from drama filled people.

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
No lessons were learned about decency today. You can't teach people to be decent, unless you're their parent, even then, it's a small window and doesn't always work out. At best, public shame was used to twist an arm.

I guarantee you this dude has all sorts of drama in his life and thinks it's everyone else's fault. Just walk away and let people like that self destruct. They always do and they'll take you with them if you're in their orbit.

The lesson is to stay away from drama filled people.

I'll just leave this here...

I hope you die begging for doctors to save you from your own stupidity. 🤷‍♂️

And I enjoy a good fight and I call out morons like you daily. Many have tried, none have succeeded. I can take sucker punch and go straight up hulk. Even better, I live in FL now and can just shoot assholes.

:ROFLMAO:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Alright, so now that ya'll have spent 18 pages throwing your tampons at each other; what's happening with the car?
I did find a 15k miles trans on car-part.com for $700 but turned out to not be in as great of a condition as they described. There was another one for $925 shipped but the car it came out of looked like it got trampled by a T. rex. So for now I've just been driving around only using 1st 2nd and 5th, lol.

Earlier I was looking at a 2018 s5 (link below), but after starting to order it I found out there's no extended warranty available with it . The s5 is the only car I've seen where they don't offer it... Started researching other warranty options but stopped after a while to get focused back on work. Not really in a rush to make a decision right away, keeping my eyes peeled for either the right trans or car to pop up

https://www.carvana.com/vehicle/2771353

Mike's already wasted enough of my time, even before showing up in this thread. He can keep posting things out of context but I feel confident enough I've already proven he can't be trusted.
How exactly have you proven anything other then you like to bitch about everything?
Funny because I have been trusted by Audi/VW owners for the last 23 years with tons of people coming to me with questions and looking for help. I give more time to helping others in a month then you could do in a life time. lol

I have sold 73 Ringer Racing MK7 kits this year alone.

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
How exactly have you proven anything other then you like to bitch about everything?
Funny because I have been trusted by Audi/VW owners for the last 23 years with tons of people coming to me with questions and looking for help. I give more time to helping others in a month then you could do in a life time. lol
Stop selling defective kits and you wont have so many people that need help