GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
it's like $600-800 here. I think my guy charges me 1 hour of shop labor, but I've been putting it off until the car is corner-balanced. I ain't afraid of no light.

If I make it to the end of this week, it will have officially been a full month without a leak, failed turbo, or bunk-ass tune. Next week: 20 hour road trip.
Corner balance is awesome if all your suspension can take advantage of it

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
it's like $600-800 here. I think my guy charges me 1 hour of shop labor, but I've been putting it off until the car is corner-balanced. I ain't afraid of no light.

If I make it to the end of this week, it will have officially been a full month without a leak, failed turbo, or bunk-ass tune. Next week: 20 hour road trip.

I didn't even realize the error light was there when I got in my car. I might start selling my ACC Error Light Delete Kit. I could probably get EQT interested and sign a contract for them to buy my whole supply and be the sole US distributor. At a significant markup from what I'd sell them for, obviously.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Introducing the ACC Error Light Delete v2!!

1680723337642.png

Now with more appropriate color matched matte black vinyl!

"Did you buy a roll of matte black vinyl just to cut a tiny triangle out of it to cover your ACC error light?"

no-yes.gif

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Wait until you start getting the AFS Lighting error 🫠
lol...comes on now and again for no reason whatsoever....came on a couple days in a row last month....nothing since and lights still do their dance

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Selling AFS Error Light Deletes too! $5.99 for 1, or $13.99 for 3!!!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
lol...comes on now and again for no reason whatsoever....came on a couple days in a row last month....nothing since and lights still do their dance
Mine comes in every once in a while, only since I discovered my sunroof leak though, so that's sightly worrying. I'll fix it when it stays in I guess.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
This is the longest I've had parts sitting around without getting put on my car. But with celebrating the return of our lord and saviour jesus christ, I haven't had a chance to put my brakes or rear reflector deletes on. It's supposed to be high 70s/low 80s this Thurs\Fri, so took the days off and will get it done then. Can't be rolling up to C&C this weekend looking like some kind of blank rotor peasant!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Also, it's been a week and still have my ACC error light on 😿

Next Tuesday I finally register my car and will go get it inspected then. If the light is still on by then, I'll make an appt with the dealer and see what they say.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
This is the longest I've had parts sitting around without getting put on my car. But with celebrating the return of our lord and saviour jesus christ, I haven't had a chance to put my brakes or rear reflector deletes on. It's supposed to be high 70s/low 80s this Thurs\Fri, so took the days off and will get it done then. Can't be rolling up to C&C this weekend looking like some kind of blank rotor peasant!
If Jesus was as great as they say he is he would have done the install for you.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Clipped_image_20230411_094609.png

Why do I think you have this cup @Acadia18

riceburner

Autocross Champion