GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

jax fl meets

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
I hate to be the one, but... I never work Sundays, but I work this Sunday. Feel free to meet, I can catch the next one. 😅

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Did you check the black bottom skid cover? If it's leaking there there should be some visual residue on there.

No, but I will now. Thank you.

Holy crap, is next weekend really the 21st?

Isn't it crazy? I'm ready for that cool boost weather though. Got a sneak peak this morning!

Me too. You guys better bring the wives or I'll be in trouble. Last meet I drug Christina to was a sausage fest.

Haha. I think my wife is interested in coming. Also my wife's name is Christina as well. This could become confusing..... :ROFLMAO:

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
When you show up to the car meetup sausage party with your wife

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Any input on location?

Amelia Island/Downtown Jax perhaps?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Works for me.

And if anyone is going to Cars & Coffee in Fleming Island that morning, let me know. Thinking about it.
It'll require I wash the car, still has all the dirt and cone marks from last autocross. Lol.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'll be at the Fleming Island CC. What time you going Matt?

And we're a go for 5 points Hawker 1230 and everyone is bringing there wife, right? RIGHT?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
I’m thinking around 8:30 for C&C.

Yepper for Hawker’s. No wife on my end since she’s out of town. I’m gonna be stag. The rest of the dudes have no excuse though.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
I'd go to C&C but it's an hour away and I don't want to drive to Jacksonville twice in a day...... 😕

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
My wife will be joining me. Sounds like it's only going to be @mrmattolsen , @GTIfan99 and wife, and then my wife and I?
Does that mean I get to take up 2 seats and eat twice as much? Yes, I think it does.

Last edited: