Finished on Sunday

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 71

urtoinpo

Car(s)
2019 Variant 150 TSI
This is actually great info, I'm interested in doing the same with mine next time I need a new rear wiper blade. Would you estimate it adds another 0.5" of length to each end, evenly? Looks like there's barely enough space at the top of my rear glass for a longer blade, and I assume the rear hatch/wiper/glass/everything is the same on our cars since we both have wagons.
Sorry I missed this at the time -
I 'centred' it when affixing the VW mount to the Bosch A300H blade and yes, it's pretty even both ends, but you could adjust it a little to suit.
There is still a few mm of clearance between the end of the blade carrier, (the bit embossed with 'BOSCH') and the hi-level brake light lens.
Of course other brands of 300mm/12 inch rear wiper blade may also be fine - or not fit/work as well...

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
today I realized my weather tech window deflectors are putting tiny vertical scratches all along the edge of my glass. it goes about 1/4 inch down all the way across. but theres nothing that looks as good as them... you win some, you lose some. the glass is already scratched so im not taking them off

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
today I realized my weather tech window deflectors are putting tiny vertical scratches all along the edge of my glass. it goes about 1/4 inch down all the way across. but theres nothing that looks as good as them... you win some, you lose some. the glass is already scratched so im not taking them off

Same thing happened on my GTI. After a few years, that top quarter inch of the window looked like ass

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Das Weib GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Ok, so I wanted to try something with my GTI. I found these red caps and switched them with the white ones.
Did not want to go with the carbon fiber look. What does Caesar say, (y) or 👎.
It looks better from the side with the brake calipers.

IMG_2527.jpg

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
I'd agree with Diggs. Feels a bit ricey.