GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Quick add on question - any complaints with BT in cars? There are some reports on Amazon about sound quality issues in cars - you can hear them, they can't hear you. Apparently you sound like an underwater robot. I'm not sure how that is possible, but....
Our box trucks don't come with bluetooth so we provide headsets for the drivers to use. There's been no issue with using the headset, I don't see how the BT in a car would be different than the BT in a headset.

I imagine people not being able to hear you has to be an issue with the microphone in the car not the one on the phone.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Crispy Duck Curry is the best thing on this planet. If you don't agree, you're wrong. It's science.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I could drink vinegar.

I don't, since it's way too acidic. But I could.

Always take a small sip when cooking with balsamic.

I make my own vinaigrette. A sip of red wine vinegar beforehand helps set the taste level better.

Sclafani is my off the shelf favorite. B&G is also good but harder to find.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I pickle diakon in rice vinegar, fish sauce, sambal, and palm sugar. I take a swig every now and again...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The best hangover cure is an IV.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Vinegar is poison and should not be consumed by anyone

This

It’s great for cleaning. That’s it.

People put it on their fries on the boardwalk. Way to ruin one of the greatest foods.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Strange must be really busy going through his phone pics to find the best pics of his masterpiece dishes since he's a food expert. Got tired of waiting so I hacked his phone, here's a few

3a7b0i8xmko21.jpg
1472680318-hptaq8m7przcukoiaz6rwnasxauhn6zxdv-hm9biym0.jpg
SmartSelect_20220713-161636_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20220713-155737_Chrome.jpg

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Status
Not open for further replies.