GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

jax fl meets

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Any of you guys want to help me lay pavers in my backyard? Just got several quotes ranging from 5k to 8k. Craziness......

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
Any of you guys want to help me lay pavers in my backyard? Just got several quotes ranging from 5k to 8k. Craziness......
Home work is insane rn. I was going to get my screened in patio fully closed in. No flooring, no roofing, ductless ac, just two walls and 2 windows and a door. $56,000. I literally said there's a used rs3 at Audi Jax for that price. That will make me waaaaaaaaay happier goodbye.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
That sounds like the "I don't really want to do this project" price!

gatoraviator

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE w/PP
Home work is insane rn. I was going to get my screened in patio fully closed in. No flooring, no roofing, ductless ac, just two walls and 2 windows and a door. $56,000. I literally said there's a used rs3 at Audi Jax for that price. That will make me waaaaaaaaay happier goodbye.
🤣🤣

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
You ever thought about doing it yourself? Sounds pretty straight forward.

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
I have a question for @GTIfan99 I was looking at the racingline stage 2 brake kit... Looks like they use 345 mm rotors. Are those the mk6 r rotors?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have a question for @GTIfan99 I was looking at the racingline stage 2 brake kit... Looks like they use 345 mm rotors. Are those the mk6 r rotors?
They are same diameter and offset. Do you know rotor width? Mk6 R are 30 mm.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hate to ask, but earlier I mentioned I was recommended to change my bushings when doing my springs. Devin mentioned mounts. Looking online it looks like these terms are interchangeable. Are bushings/mounts the same thing?

If someone has time or doesn’t mind, can someone shoot a link to a kit that includes all the pieces I should swap out? If too difficult, no worries. Gracias

** Just spoke to Anthony at O’Steen while I was typing this and he advised me to get Powerflex purple strut top bushings and bearings. He said uspmotorsports and ecstuning should carry them but I don’t see them listed.

Anyone care to point me in the right direction?
There is a bushing and a bearing. Replace both. And while you're doing that, but the Eurosport camber kit. You'll end up with between -1.5 and -2 camber with no added nvh. Well worth it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
@mrmattolsen I might have broken my car. If I can't get it sorted before Sunday, can I co drive with you? We'll throw my tires on your car.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Dang how's that happen? Excuse my ignorance but what's the obd11 needed for? Can't he just refill the system and bleed it until all the air is gone? Or is there some sort of calibration necessary?
Don't know, bleeder is defective. He ended up using mine and it worked fine.

He over nighted an obd11 and I walked him through the abs bleed via pm, so all worked out.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The site says 345x30mm. I just want to make sure that if I buy this kit I can actually replace the rotors. Lol
That's exactly it.