GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Moreover, the very fact that there's a law that allows intrafamilial transfers (and by transfers i mean an actual transfer, not just handing something over) means that a cali roster absent handgun is legal to obtain.

When i moved to Cali from the east coast, i brought with me a handgun that was not on the roster. I still have it, in Cali, LEGALLY (i even chose to register it in Cali, even though i was not required to). Because laws. So just because someone FEELS like something is illegal doesn't make it so.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And isn't Gaige Grosskreutz a felon that had an illegal firearm??
Why does he get a pass???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is your daily reminder that they knew of these adverse reactions over a year ago, but they still lie about 'safe and effective' as they hide documents for 55 years.

1638884299427.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Even the Amish have figured it out...

1638884900218.png

npace

Autocross Champion
If the firearm was purchased for another person, not the transferee, then it’s a violation of federal law for lying on the 4473. It doesn’t matter if they intended on waiting for Rittenhouse reach 18yrs old or not. Intent is what matters.

Rittenhouse was not legally allowed to purchase the firearm at the time of purchase. Black knew this and was purchasing for Rittenhouse with Rittenhouse’s “gifted money.” The purchase of the firearm for another person who is not legally allowed to obtain the weapon is the straw purchase.

I ask again, do you understand the legal concepts and federal firearms laws you are attempting to argue?
You're still on this?

npace

Autocross Champion
Seriously, this is a pretty well discussed topic within the Gun world. The NRA ILA and even USA Carry have discussions on the subject of gifting.

Your father lives in another state, and you use him to buy a non-roster handgun for you. You then have him transfer the gun to you through wonky CA law. Because you are not legally allowed to buy that gun in another state yourself, and your father is acting as your agent, its illegal.

If your father buys the pistol with his money as a bona fide gift, and then gifts that to you, you are bound by the transfer laws for that non-roster handgun as you were implying.

It comes down to the intent of the purchase.
So the California law is "wonky" but the other laws are correct? Just trying to get a sense of what we decide to follow or not follow. Do we go by the law or your interpretation of intent? Or the court's interpretation? Or are you going to keep arguing about this even though you won't agree with @anotero?

npace

Autocross Champion
Then prove “my case“ weak, give us something substantive to work with.
Well, in this scenario, the government would be the prosecution, the accused remains innocent until proven guilty, and it's a good assumption that the father and son in this scenario aren't going to come out and tell you about the purchase the way it played out in here. The reality is that this stuff only comes up when other factors are involved (i.e. a shooting or something else that gets the prosecutors attention). So if you're the government, and all you know is that the transfer happened, but not the circumstance, the burden of proof is on you. Now you prove, with only that information, that the transfer is illegal.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So the California law is "wonky" but the other laws are correct? Just trying to get a sense of what we decide to follow or not follow. Do we go by the law or your interpretation of intent? Or the court's interpretation? Or are you going to keep arguing about this even though you won't agree with @anotero?
He doesn't understand that laws work first and foremost with facts and events, not thoughts and intents.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The US gov of 2021 should listen to the US gov of 1918. They gave us better guidance 100 years ago.
"Do not get hysterical over the epidemic"
"Lessen the danger to yourself by keeping in good physical condition"
"In the average case, recovery follows in 5-6 days"
"To hasten recovery...there should be plenty of fresh air"

1638895703479.png