GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I guess I’ll have to take it for a rip later if I have time to see what else I can find then.

Obd11 is absolutely horrible for iPhone, so that’s frustrating on 5 hours of sleep first thing in the morning.

Checked myself, have the same values as both of you.

If you do some more testing and still suspect your LPFP, I'm pulling mine out this week to upgrade to a 450 in a new basket. Can send you mine to borrow and test before you buy a new one to rule it out. I keep all my stock parts in the event I eventually put it back stock, so I'd need it back at some point though 🤣

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Checked myself, have the same values as both of you.

If you do some more testing and still suspect your LPFP, I'm pulling mine out this week to upgrade to a 450 in a new basket. Can send you mine to borrow and test before you buy a new one to rule it out. I keep all my stock parts in the event I eventually put it back stock, so I'd need it back at some point though 🤣

I appreciate it, but I think this rules it out for the moment unless it shows maxed duty cycle or something in data logs (which I haven’t had time to get yet).

Figures today is my double shift at the airlines, and the first half of the day I’m at the terminal so no opportunity to drive the car.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
You sure it's not the plugs Jake? It's the only variable that changed since the time it ran fine, no?

I haven’t ruled anything out yet, worked 2pm-11pm last night & and I’m back at work 6am-11pm today.

I brought a fresh set of plugs with me, but it’s not looking like I’ll have an opportunity to swap them in unfortunately.

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
After having the car parked for a whole week, Decided to turn it on and take it around the complex and back to the driveway. a good solid mile was put in the car today..lol
GTI sample 034.jpg

Pic for att...

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I built a 100-Ah LiFePo4 battery pack for my ham radio and refrigerator... and whatever else I may decide to do with it...

Once I got it all together, charged, and tested, I then took it apart so that I could paint the box. The battery is in the trunk until tomorrow morning when the paint is dry...

The battery management system uses bluetooth to monitor charging and other conditions...

I have a DC-DC charger, too. I'll share more when I have everything re-installed and photo-ready. :sneaky:

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
High of 40, low of 20, and a layer of snow covering my car means it’s time for winter tires I suppose..

Yeah I spun through 3rd today and I figured it was about time lol
Cries in Floridian. It dipped into the 60s on my way home at 10 tonight. Made it easier to put the hurt on a 392 Charger twice.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Yeah I spun through 3rd today and I figured it was about time lol

Spun a few times taking my winter tires to be mounted this morning. Going to be 60 on Wednesday though, but then back down into the 30s after that. Will probably use Wednesday as my wheel swap/oil change day.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Spun a few times taking my winter tires to be mounted this morning. Going to be 60 on Wednesday though, but then back down into the 30s after that. Will probably use Wednesday as my wheel swap/oil change day.
The clock is ticking up here in western MA. It looks like I've got about another week left. The Blizzaks are shot so I'm trying new snows this year. Nexen Winguard Sport 2. We shall see.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I don’t trust anyone to work on shit lol
This x1000. My VWcare 40k service is next Monday. I almost don't even want to turn it in, even though it's already paid for.