The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1634303019528.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This doesn't make sense. The Army is not court-marshalling people who don't take the vaccine. Refusals are being given a General Officer Memorandum of Reprimand, commonly called a GOMOR. It's a career killer, but not the same as a full on criminal trial. Also, the military can't court-marshal someone who is retired, medical or otherwise.
They are court marshaling people...and doing dishonorable discharges. There are others posting about it, it's in their COVID policy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
They are court marshaling people...and doing dishonorable discharges. There are others posting about it, it's in their COVID policy.
I'm in the Army... it is 100% not the policy. Nobody who is already retired, like that medically retired soldier, gets court marshalled.

Edit: Item 4 at the link states:
"While soldiers who refuse the vaccine will first be counseled by their chain of command and medical providers, continued failure to comply could result in administrative or non-judicial punishment — to include relief of duties or discharge.

Soldiers have the ability to request an exemption from receiving the vaccine, if they have a valid medical, religious or administrative reason. Exemptions may be requested as outlined in Army Regulation 600-20, AR 40-562 as well as the new Army Directive 2021-33 that provides supplementary guidance on exemption requests.

Soldiers who are pending exemption requests will not be subject to adverse actions until the exemption is fully processed."

https://www.army.mil/article/250276...e_armys_new_mandatory_covid_19_vaccine_policy

A court marshal is not non-judicial punishment, and carries with it a possibility of conviction. I'm not saying they aren't being punished for refusal to follow a lawful order. I'm saying that they aren't being tried and convicted as criminals. There's a difference.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'm seeing that now they want to tell people to mix and match vaccines. Like, WTF? How are people believing this garbage?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...osters-are-effective-nih-study-finds-rcna2974
Cause they are too lazy or don't care enough to seek the information themselves. They prefer the path of least resistance allowing them to succumb to the powers that be. They are just as dangerous as those who want to control them as they give those same people the power they crave.