GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
In other news, my Dad is coming to visit in November. I'm going to drive him back to NY with the GTI.
I've got some 17" V Vision wheels to refinish and mount some Conti DWS for the trip. Daily are summer tires and don't want to get salt on the Jeep.
The irony is way back when I first bought the car it was riding on 18" version of these wheels.

View attachment 227595
That cat needs to go on a diet. 🙀

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bro, where you at

1633918903429.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Just got back in to my photobucket account...they won't host anymore, unless you want to give them money.
Doesn't stop me from copy pasta though. March 2010, the Honda days.

View attachment 227599
I had an 89'CRX Si in silver and an 89 Civic SiI in black. Both were very fun cars to drive for sure.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
My wife's new car has finally been built and should be delivered the first week of November. I will be selling or trading in her paid off 19 Atlas R Line. Anyone wanna buy it? Haha

Screenshot_20211011-055345_Chrome.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1633951554285.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
will say these vaccine mandates, paired with the job loss issues etc are getting pretty ridiculous. I was a fair-weather supporter of the vaccine (still am, recommend you get it for the hell of it) but as we are seeing more and more info (from the CDC themselves) kind of refuting the claims about any real effectiveness of the vaccine, its all just starting to seem pointless. Kind of like sanitizing every surface every 5 minutes has nothing to do with c19 but everyone's still doing it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Record lows at the South pole. The ocean near Antarctica is freezing, area of ice is increasing. What will the sect of the global warming believers say to that?
Warming didn't pan out, so now it's 'change.'
We get 4 seasons of change every year, duh.