GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The Taliban are a native faction. They cannot be an occupying force by definition. We are the foreign military presence in a country on the other side of the globe.

Like I said, the lives of the natives were never important. A couple here, a couple there.
We still should have waited to bomb that vehicle when it wasn't near a building.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Why the hell didn't we blow everything up? It was absurd letting them have all that.
we very well may once we get the majority out, however you know they are trying to hid the good stuff because it has value
Your chart, as usual, is not apples to apples. I'm talking about overall deaths. Which the CDC obfuscates very well on their site. They love COVID, and 'age adjusted' data. You can find leading causes, deaths by gender, but they make it very hard to locate whole numbers for the population. I have been looking under various search terms.
Did you try Covib Deaths?
Exactly. "If" you have to question what he's posting to begin with, then why respond to it at all?

"Santa Clause raped Rudolph to see if he could make his nose glow."

Jim - "If that's true, Rudolph probably has a good case against Santa..."
what ever you do don't try it with Blitzen......he's a mean one
1. Your example is hilarious. 2. If you want to try and verify what Zrick posted go ahead. But I can make my comment and quality it with "if" and there's nothing wrong with that. And you questioning it is uncalled for and not necessary.
1. FTFY
2. correct

also I believe I did good with rules
So you believe in Santa Clause but not God. Okee dokee. How about the tooth fairy?
No emoji = reported

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Our education system is failing, horribly.
'Here's $1 if you can name a continent...'
He still has that dollar.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The numbers for the deaths arent even right in the "source events"

Also I don't know why anyone would list only Pearl Harbor, (actually 2403), and not World War 2

Stupid comparison is stupid, and the death toll for the covid 19 vaccine is wrong lol