GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I believe we allow it to happen though, too many of us remain silent. One cop murders someone and the entire country burns, but an American ally can behead a little boy and no one bats an eye. If we stop voting for people who allow the military industrial complex to control them, and force conversations over who we're supporting in the ME and what we're doing, then we can stop this madness from continuing. But, not enough people care so the blame rests at our feet.
I've just learned of Joseph Schumpeter, a distinguished political economist. Will read up more on him, perhaps you'll find him interesting as well.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
“…Self-medicated, Half-sedated, trying our best to stay distracted, living life according to the TV set
Corporations owning nations, telling us "don't change the station, it's the only safe way to win the human race."
I wonder how the world sees us
Rich beyond compare, powerful without equal, a spoiled, drunk, 15-year-old waving a gun in their face….”

excerpted from “Long long time” by Guy Forsyth

cb1111

One of countless recalls... Vioxx and BioThrax (anthrax vaccine) come to mind.

You really are a stupid shit.

I remember Thalidomide extremely well. Let me give you a little history lesson.

Contergan was sold in drug stores in Germany in the mid 50's as an anti anxiety drug and a cure for morning sickness. Based on reported issues (significant birth defects), the FDA did not license the drug for use in the US and the FDA lobbied to get it removed in Europe. They succeeded.

In the late 90's (97 if your article is correct), thalidomide was authorized for used in the US in certain cases (leprosy is the most common example) with a huge warning that it should not be used by pregnant women.

I don't believe that there have been reports of those limb defects in the US since approval.

You really don't know how any of this works.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Contergan was sold in drug stores in Germany in the mid 50's as an anti anxiety drug and a cure for morning sickness. Based on reported issues (significant birth defects), the FDA did not license the drug for use in the US and the FDA lobbied to get it removed in Europe. They succeeded.

In the late 90's (97 if your article is correct), thalidomide was authorized for used in the US in certain cases (leprosy is the most common example) with a huge warning that it should not be used by pregnant women.

I don't believe that there have been reports of those limb defects in the US since approval.

I know how it works. People at the FDA end up working for Pfizer or vice versa.
I dare you to look at the list of recalled medicines that were previously 'approved.' This is not just in the past, this is every year.
The list is a mile long.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Do you get it yet, or nah?

1629942822290.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Cb: proves zricks bullshit factually wrong and off by vast margins.

Zrick: but have you heard about this other bullshit???

By the way a recall in medical device and drugs does not mean what you think it means. A recall is conducted any time there is a packaging problem, a bad batch or medicine determined to have a very very rare but serious side effect. Recall just means that 1 or more units was pulled back from the field, not necessarily indicating that there is a problem with the drug.

In the case of real drug recalls, a lot of the time it is because the indicated population for use was not properly defined. I am not saying the FDA does an immaculate job on drug approvals, but its not like they arent doing a major public service by screening out 90%+ of the profit corporate bullshit.

Also, it has been very well proven that a regulatory body that screens out ALL risk from medical treatments and drugs would in fact stifle all but the most significant innovation and healthcare tech advancements. Europe actually has a much different model for approvals and despite the higher cost for ongoing business and approvals the barrier to entry is much lower.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

It's pretty sad that just about every one of your comments directed at zrick start with an insult. Unblock me so i can piss on your face again, you little pussy.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's pretty said that just about every one of your comments directed at zrick start with an insult. Unblock me so i can piss on your face again, you little pussy.
Since he couldn't see that do you want me to pass along your message? 😂

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Quite interesting the slower car driving, left leaning, heard following of the thread tend to block those who confront and challenge their ideas. This is symptomatic of the same crap their heards perpetuate in this country now. "I don't like what you say or think as it challenges me to think differently and may cause me to change my mind."

This behavior is consistent with narcissism. Link for Gretafan.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...onality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662