GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Public sources. I'm not going to get into with you, but 100% verifiable.

Really, because I searched and couldn't find anything?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Public sources. I'm not going to get into with you, but 100% verifiable.

This is like the one time I actually want even just a random Twitter post from you, and you can't post it up. Something timestamped 3 years saying John McAfee would die in the June 17th - 29th 2021 timeframe.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
How about this even? If you can show some kind of timestamped source, like a Tweet from 2018, that predicted McAfee's death within a range of 6 days, I'll cover your $500 bet and can finally get that off the books.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Dude, John McAfee was literally, batshit insane. At least it's the entertaining kind of insane.

Although, I do feel bad for the guy.

And c'mon. He can't be brought up without this video being posted.

If they ever make a 'no holds barred' movie of his life....
A guy that knew how to laugh at himself and had real human emotions. I would vote for him if he were alive, ran for prez, and if I ever believed in the spectacle called democratic elections. RIP, John.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How am I the problem?
I haven't posted any Twitter links or other links having anything to do with medical topics. I haven't commented on anything related to the medical field for weeks.

🙄

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
re Odd: I heard a story on this today (NPR) and was amazed by the number. It will be interesting to see if further studies match that number but Wow. :(

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
addendum: numbers for 2018-2020 are estimates! This makes the report worth a good bit less to me. I'm not patient/smart enough to understand how they reached their estimate number. Maybe it's a good guess but it won't shock me if the numbers ends up being less dramatic.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
re Odd: I heard a story on this today (NPR) and was amazed by the number. It will be interesting to see if further studies match that number but Wow. :(
Probably also worth pointing out that this data is pre-vaccine, before he tries to blame the vaccine for the lower life expectancy.