GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
The Tacoma used pricing reminds me of the Mk4 R32. They were selling for more used a year later than what they paid new.

Did Toyota sort out the wishy washy auto trans? I remember reading from actual owners that the trans can't decide what gear it wants to be in. If your going uphill at low speeds...the auto trans will keep hunting for gears.
So you’re saying that you need a taco tranny tune. Gotcha.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Why do you have to label everything? You started your post with "Jesus Christ Jim". Hairsplitting
Apologist is fine I don't care.
Because you act in a unique fashion deserving of a label.

"Jesus Christ" was a blasphemous exclamation. I should have started the post with "Holy shit, Jim" and maybe you wouldn't be so confused.

Come on dude.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because you act in a unique fashion deserving of a label.

"Jesus Christ" was a blasphemous exclamation. I should have started the post with "Holy shit, Jim" and maybe you wouldn't be so confused.

Come on dude.
I wasn't confused. Just messing with you. I think labeling people as a type of insult is childish.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Dude, John McAfee was literally, batshit insane. At least it's the entertaining kind of insane.

Although, I do feel bad for the guy.

And c'mon. He can't be brought up without this video being posted.

If they ever make a 'no holds barred' movie of his life....

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, that's why I post information directly from medical journals, the CDC and medical researchers.

But there goes the apologist.
You will not accept any link that anyone but you post. You don't say why a link is wrong you just discredit it as not being credible.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Dude, John McAfee was literally, batshit insane. At least it's the entertaining kind of insane.

Although, I do feel bad for the guy.

And c'mon. He can't be brought up without this video being posted.

If they ever make a 'no holds barred' movie of his life....
Thanks for sharing. It's funny, I follow him but his tweets have not appeared in my feed for months...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You will not accept any link that anyone but you post. You don't say why a link is wrong you just discredit it as not being credible.

That isn't true. I don't accept misrepresentations of research and opinion pieces.

It's not my fault that you and zrickety can't figure out that twitter posts and opinion pieces in the WSJ aren't credible sources of medical information.

You're the problem.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Those 'crazy' Qanon guys predicted McAfee's death 3 years ago...within 6 days.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That isn't true. I don't accept misrepresentations of research and opinion pieces.

It's not my fault that you and zrickety can't figure out that twitter posts and opinion pieces in the WSJ aren't credible sources of medical information.

You're the problem.
How am I the problem?
I haven't posted any Twitter links or other links having anything to do with medical topics. I haven't commented on anything related to the medical field for weeks.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1624544631410.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Those 'crazy' Qanon guys predicted McAfee's death 3 years ago...within 6 days.

Do you have a source for that? I Googled 'Qanon McAfee Death Prediction' and couldn't find anything.

And while Epstein 100% didn't kill himself, I don't follow McAfee to have an opinion either way if he did or didn't. But what did he supposedly know that would be worth killing him over?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Do you have a source for that? I Googled 'Qanon McAfee Death Prediction' and couldn't find anything.

And while Epstein 100% didn't kill himself, I don't follow McAfee to have an opinion either way if he did or didn't. But what did he supposedly know that would be worth killing him over?
Public sources. I'm not going to get into with you, but 100% verifiable.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1624544774368.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R