GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

A gish gallop of fake or misleading claims.
No, I'm sure there was voter fraud - on both sides of the aisle. If you look at the numbers and the titles of the links, you'll note that they are very generic - such as "people in swing states had residences in other states" or "9000 people got absentee ballots without asking for them"

Both mean little - many people have a residence in multiple states. That doesn't mean that those people voted in multiple states and getting an absentee ballot without asking for it doesn't mean that they voted twice.

Aside from all that, let's assume for a moment that there was voter fraud and that 2 people actually voted for Biden and 300 million for Trump. So what? It is a done deal. The voters get their chance again in 2022 and 2024.

cb1111

It's probably best you start saying something like "I'm not willing to look at the evidence", if you aren't going to look at sourced material when it is provided. The only other explanation is your only purpose here is to waste your own time and anyone who bothers having a discussion with you, which politics aside, is a pathetic existence.

There are 1689 individual sourced claims there. Maybe some of it is nonsense, but the problem isn't a lack of evidence. There's enough there to warrant further investigation. Guess what, investigating election fraud hurts nobody, and benefits everybody. It's in the best interest of democracy to ensure our elections are secure as possible.
One of the few true statements in this thread.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And if you guys would have washed your fucking hands - and socially distanced in your home, then you wouldn't have gotten sick.

Your son got it because he either got sneezed or coughed on or touched a surface that somebody wiped their snot on. He then touched his nose or mouth without washing his hands.

Once he brought it home it was game over because you obviously don't socially distance in your house, nor do you wear masks. If you did, then you'd be the only family in the universe that does.

Had your son worn a mask, socially distanced AND washed his hands before touching his nose or mouth, then none of you would have gotten ill.

Was it his fault? Technically yes, but you can't expect kids to understand and follow the rules - especially if their parents don't believe that the rules help.
You're over the top. There's no way every time someone in your house got a cold you all wore masks. Nobody has ever done that. Maybe since Covid you did but not before.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I know someone that registered to vote by mail about 7500 miles away from where they actually live. Not military, not really planning on returning here to live any time soon. Legal, yes I think... should it be, idk?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's funny watching the pandemic subside because of the vaccine and slowly everyone with a fuckin brain in their head doesn't read or respond to the thread anymore because it's irrelevant.

Meanwhile the loonies take over the discussion because nobody cares enough to point out their insanity.

Considering signing off as well... still kind of entertaining to see people out themselves as mentally ill traitors though...
You just don't have your legion of like minded people supporting you and now that you are outnumbered you want to take your ball and go home.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, I'm sure there was voter fraud - on both sides of the aisle. If you look at the numbers and the titles of the links, you'll note that they are very generic - such as "people in swing states had residences in other states" or "9000 people got absentee ballots without asking for them"

Both mean little - many people have a residence in multiple states. That doesn't mean that those people voted in multiple states and getting an absentee ballot without asking for it doesn't mean that they voted twice.

Aside from all that, let's assume for a moment that there was voter fraud and that 2 people actually voted for Biden and 300 million for Trump. So what? It is a done deal. The voters get their chance again in 2022 and 2024.
I agree with that. At this point nothing will change the outcome of the election so there's no point arguing about it.

cb1111

You're over the top. There's no way every time someone in your house got a cold you all wore masks. Nobody has ever done that. Maybe since Covid you did but not before.
So you clearly didn't read my post. Of course nobody at home will wear a mask and it is next to impossible to keep kids from getting sick because their fingers are everywhere. Once the kids have it, it is game over for the household unless everyone washes their hands religiously - they won't....

The common cold is far easier to catch than COViD - but COVID is far deadlier.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Except there was no evidence of voter fraud, so.....

I take offense to this. I have posted multiple, court case proven instances of voter fraud...

They were all Trumpers voting for Trump 🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Literally every case of proven voter fraud in 2020 was conservatives and it was less than a handful at that.

There is no significant amount of voter fraud in the US. Period.

Voter suppression is the real threat to our elections, not imagined voter fraud.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So you clearly didn't read my post. Of course nobody at home will wear a mask and it is next to impossible to keep kids from getting sick because their fingers are everywhere. Once the kids have it, it is game over for the household unless everyone washes their hands religiously - they won't....

The common cold is far easier to catch than COViD - but COVID is far deadlier.
Yes I clearly read your post. And hand washing etc won't be adequate to stop a common cold from spreading in a household. The child that got the cold would have to be quarantined and that's just not going to happen in the vast majority of homes.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Literally every case of proven voter fraud in 2020 was conservatives and it was less than a handful at that.

There is no significant amount of voter fraud in the US. Period.

Voter suppression is the real threat to our elections, not imagined voter fraud.
For you to believe that 100 % of voter fraud was from just one side shows a completely closed naive mind.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Someone else must have put his pants on how could he put them on and then not realize the zipper was in the back? That wouldn't be easy to do.
Speaking from experience?🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP