Go Kart Newbie
And back....

Attachments

• 20210523_123655.jpg
    20210523_123655.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 104

Sportbikemike

Go Kart Newbie
Nope. But I plan on hitting a few in the near future. People say put them on when you're at the track and take them off when you're on the street. As of now they are just poser pullers. 😆

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Nope. But I plan on hitting a few in the near future. People say put them on when you're at the track and take them off when you're on the street. As of now they are just poser pullers. 😆
I’m super irritated someone swiped son 2s cap. Is it poser if the puller costs less than th3 stupid painted cap? I wrestle with this.

parapraxis24

Vdubber
Car(s)
MK7.5 Autobahn DSG
Installed the factory mud guards. I’m really happy with how it turned out. I’m hoping it’ll keep muck/mud from flinging up the sides of the car when it rains. We’ll see this week it’s supposed to pour a for a few days.

Jgilber0

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
‘21 GTI S 6MT
turbo blanket will solve/prevent it
Yes, it seems like a blanket would help keep under hood temps lower, but evidence suggests otherwise.

Check out this article on MK7 turbo blankets here. The author conducted a highly scientific series of tests and found very little benefit, if any from installing a turbo blanket. You can read more here and here.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Since I know you better…lol. Hre,volk,advan, etc aren’t realistic options, esp cause you’re really just bored VS conserned with a specific look and vibe a car with stance and money wheels looks. Haha.

Konigs are some of the best “middle” ground value wheels and they are light.

bronze freeforms or ampliforms looks great if you want that flat face type wheel, or if you like the step lip - dekagrams and hypergrams have a bronze I think.

https://konigwheels.com/wheels/flow-formed-wheels/

Since I know you better…lol. Hre,volk,advan, etc aren’t realistic options, esp cause you’re really just bored VS conserned with a specific look and vibe a car with stance and money wheels looks. Haha.

Konigs are some of the best “middle” ground value wheels and they are light.

bronze freeforms or ampliforms looks great if you want that flat face type wheel, or if you like the step lip - dekagrams and hypergrams have a bronze I think.

https://konigwheels.com/wheels/flow-formed-wheels/
Yes, I get bored and I indulge myself to self medicate. Is that sooooo wrooong?!

I'm kind of leaning towards the enkei pf01 in silver. Light, but subtle. Actually, what I really dig is the Apex sm-10 but those appear out of stock until at least late August.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Very light paint correction on my wife’s gli yesterday. Except the front bumper, that needed 4 light passes. Slapped a coat of TW ceramic hybrid spray. Waited 24 hours. And just finished the second coat today. Car should be good till November.

tornado red shines so nicely
5454345A-B22C-4E9E-B7FC-462CB4D3CB5D.jpeg
3CC8D089-35C6-4E8B-84CE-D6BC1AE99D51.jpeg

next week I’m gonna do the GTI. Gonna experiment and do 5 coats. With a day in between coats and see how long that lasts. Or maybe I’ll just get lazy af and just do two LOL

it doesn’t matter. The GTI is pure white. And it never looks awesome 🥺

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Very light paint correction on my wife’s gli yesterday. Except the front bumper, that needed 4 light passes. Slapped a coat of TW ceramic hybrid spray. Waited 24 hours. And just finished the second coat today. Car should be good till November.

tornado red shines so nicely
View attachment 214524View attachment 214525
next week I’m gonna do the GTI. Gonna experiment and do 5 coats. With a day in between coats and see how long that lasts. Or maybe I’ll just get lazy af and just do two LOL

it doesn’t matter. The GTI is pure white. And it never looks awesome 🥺
Looks great man! I’m still waiting to have a weekend with the right weather so I can try out all of the graphene infused Turtle Wax line.