GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It did slow the spread, so not sure what your point is. It's jackasses that could wear a mask and keep 6 ft apart that created the 2nd and 3rd wave. Now you're working on a 4th wave because you're scared of a vaccine.
3rd and 4th wave come FROM the vaccine. It's proven science.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
He knows he's lying. Too many people have explained some of these basic scientific principles to him, and he just keeps repeating nonsense. He's a willful threat the society.
I'm repeating Nobel prize winning material. You just don't like it because now you're a lizard-man.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
The Nazis made Jews wear a yellow star. Do you see the similarities?
Eh not a good comparison. Vaccinated or not, I'm not showing my personal medical records to a fucking restaurant.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Screenshot_20210520-100727_Instagram.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Eh not a good comparison. Vaccinated or not, I'm not showing my personal medical records to a fucking restaurant.
I agree 100%. Iowa has just made all mask mandates illegal. Other states as well. People are tired of the nonsense.
Except Gretafan.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
It's more likely States will develop phone apps or something similar that provide a verified way of allowing customers to show they are mask exempt without carrying and showing medical records.

"Welcome to Applebee's! Would you like to be seated in the vaxxing or non-vaxxing section?"

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
3rd and 4th wave come FROM the vaccine. It's proven science.

Except the exact opposite is happening. Counties with high vaccination rates have dropping case numbers. Those with low rates are creating variants and having massive outbreaks.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Except the exact opposite is happening. Counties with high vaccination rates have dropping case numbers. Those with low rates are creating variants and having massive outbreaks.
Texas and Florida would disagree with you.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
CDC changing case criteria to artificially boost efficacy of vaccines. They wouldn't manipulate numbers, would they?

Person A has not been vaccinated. They test positive for Covid using a PCR test at 40 cycles and, despite having no symptoms, they are officially a “covid case”.
Person B has been vaccinated. They test positive at 28 cycles, and spend six weeks bedridden with a high fever. Because they never went into a hospital and didn’t die they are NOT a Covid case.
Person C, who was also vaccinated, did die. After weeks in hospital with a high fever and respiratory problems. Only their positive PCR test was 29 cycles, so they’re not officially a Covid case either.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/05/18...lating-data-to-prop-up-vaccine-effectiveness/
1621520568399.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's more likely States will develop phone apps or something similar that provide a verified way of allowing customers to show they are mask exempt without carrying and showing medical records.

"Welcome to Applebee's! Would you like to be seated in the vaxxing or non-vaxxing section?"
1621520766818.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Texas and Florida would disagree with you.

Texas had mask mandates and all major cities in Florida did too.

Texas has 1/3 of the population fully vaccinated and 41% have received at least 1 dose.

Florida is 36% fully vaccinated, 46% with at least 1 dose.

I live in an area that is 80% conservatives, 90% of the people are still wearing masks in stores.

So looks like they agree with me.

Reactions: WAP