GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
George Floyd wasn't a hero.

Martyr is the word y'all looking for.

Eeesssh. Watch your use of that word. The idiots will start frothing at the mouth about 40 virgins and terrorists and such as’es.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I would shoot to protect my family or property. This would also include helping friends & neighbors. I would do warning shot first then aim for leg but yes I would not hesitate to protect mine. I've never had to so there is a difference in talk/action but I like to think I would. Closest was attempted mugging where bad guy had knife and I pulled my knife out. We just stared at each other while his buddies got my friends wallets.

cb1111

I would shoot to protect my family or property. This would also include helping friends & neighbors. I would do warning shot first then aim for leg but yes I would not hesitate to protect mine. I've never had to so there is a difference in talk/action but I like to think I would. Closest was attempted mugging where bad guy had knife and I pulled my knife out. We just stared at each other while his buddies got my friends wallets.
There certainly is a difference between "shooting all looters" and "protecting my family".

I'd (legally and correctly) assume that somebody who coming into my house without an invitation is there to cause me harm. If my dog doesn't take care of them then I will - but as soon as they are sprinting off my lawn they are no longer a threat and can't be shot.

Looters and rioters need to be rounded up and brought to trial.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
So why is it wrong for us to shoot to protect out stuff but not for cops to do it?

Read this (and esp GTI99fan). This should not excuse cops who wrongly shoot others as in maybe 1/2 the shootings and peaceful protesting is allowed. But yeah I believe rioting/looting is such a outside the law event that the "whatever means necessary" is acceptable.

Should the capitol stormers have been shot?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
damaging property should get you shot. Sports ball/white/tea drinkers it doesn't matter. Since it sounds like you think it's wrong would you defend your family & property from rioters?

and do you really think only black people loot?
No, but it's only when it's black people that you hear calls to shoot them.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I would shoot both and on Jan 6th I was shouting "shoot them!" at the TV

I am a little upset they didn’t start laying waste as they came into the building. Having to crawl over your buddies’ dead and dying bodies to get through a door sends a very strong message.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Is "MUH FREEDUM" all you can ever think about? Because it makes you unbelievably wasy to manipulate, just sayin' bro.
Lol easy to manipulate? Have you even read my posts, BRO???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So why is it wrong for us to shoot to protect out stuff but not for cops to do it?

Read this (and esp GTI99fan). This should not excuse cops who wrongly shoot others as in maybe 1/2 the shootings and peaceful protesting is allowed. But yeah I believe rioting/looting is such a outside the law event that the "whatever means necessary" is acceptable.

Should the capitol stormers have been shot?

Almost every social change in human history took violence to affect change. Those in power don't bow to asking nicely, unless you're aware of any time in history that's every been the case. I'm all ears.

And again, you never hear the "shoot rioters" rhetoric unless it's brown or black people. We have holidays and celebrate white people that used violence to affect change in our country, but black people defending themselves from police and the government are terrorists

If you can't see that, then you're part of the problem, boomer.