GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh. So bullshit then. Not surprised. It’s zrick after all
To quote Jay, straight from their own websites. They will never admit to trying to enslave you.
Until it's already happened.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
GTIfan seems to think his work experience qualifies him to speak against scientific literature. i applaud that, but doesn't make what he's saying right all the same.
You're looking at scientific speculation and theories, and taking them as gospel. That's just the reality.

The scientists don't see it that way. They will now spend the next year trying to prove or disprove what they think can or will happen in the future.

You're jumping the gun.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
it's a cult that needs to be deprogrammed just like any other. not likely to happen since we have been unable to dismantle scientology. if Q establishes itself as a church we're fucked.
The only cult that tells you to research and think for yourself.
That's why the media makes skewed documentaries that make freedom loving Americans look dangerous.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Say what u want about fake wrestling. Shit was super entertaining
Definitely. Before the scamdemic they did amateur wrestling at a place right by my house. $10 entry and $3 beers made for a very fun night.

Me in the 3rd row drunk:
"CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!!"

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Definitely. Before the scamdemic they did amateur wrestling at a place right by my house. $10 entry and $3 beers made for a very fun night.

Me in the 3rd row drunk:
"CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!!"
Make fake wrestling great again!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm in Orlando again, wife's idea for Grandma's birthday. What a shithole. Despite the governor's ire for mask mandates, they are tyrannical about it. Disney especially is turning mask lovers into subversive revolutionaries. Nose breathers and rebels everywhere. I have hope...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
GTIfan seems to think his work experience qualifies him to speak against scientific literature. i applaud that, but doesn't make what he's saying right all the same.
Lol, "my work experience". Like they let you see patients with a little OJT. Totally didn't take years of schooling and continuing education to become a PA.

It's common for media to post information without context or clearly stating that these are theories or speculation that need months or years of research to verify or contrasting the information against more probable outcomes or theories.

I'm not telling you I'm right and you're wrong, I'm pointing out that it's largely speculation and some of that speculation is more likely than others based on current data and trends.

Why is that so offensive to you?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'm in Orlando again, wife's idea for Grandma's birthday. What a shithole. Despite the governor's ire for mask mandates, they are tyrannical about it. Disney especially is turning mask lovers into subversive revolutionaries. Nose breathers and rebels everywhere. I have hope...
It’s as if you’re keeping a journal on this thread. Also, it’s Florida. Not a good place to find hope. Not yet at least

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Lol, "my work experience". Like they let you see patients with a little OJT.

It's common for media to post information without context or clearly stating that these are theories or speculation that need months or years of research to verify or contrasting the information against more probable outcomes or theories.

I'm not telling you I'm right and you're wrong, I'm pointing out that it's largely speculation and some of that speculation is more likely that others based on current data and trends.

Why is that so offensive to you?
The careful study, that’s going to be important. Because COVID-19 won’t be the last of it I’m sure. Could be a day. Or ten years. But I think we will see another virus. And how we study and model things now will help tremendously with the next one. I hope.

I am no scientist. Or health care professional. I am but an intercooler enthusiast.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Zrickey aspirational goal is to become Florida man. 35,000 posts in, that totally checks out.